Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wind Powered

where is bugwt post?

was going to buy a script from him and post dissapeared, anyone know what happened?

Wind Powered
    Ouch... I wonder that too

The same happened with mistgun thread ;d @Lucas Terra @Raphael
    Last edited by gavri; 08-01-2014 at 10:12 AM.
    ~Gavri

Dafuq now I'm getting worried need dem scripts yo

i think they are going to hollidays so they prefer close the thread untill they come back.

I believe you can still use www.bugwt.com to buy scripts (Use real cash to get the scripts instantly)

From what i've understand is that they aswell as mistgun are on hollidays and therefor choose to hide the threads untill they are back.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    rumors! windbot closing in 2 weeks ! IBOT getting mayor update...
    sure as hell hope it aint real

Quote Originally Posted by SweApa View Post
    rumors! windbot closing in 2 weeks ! IBOT getting mayor update...
    sure as hell hope it aint real

I can promise you, windbot aint closing.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    I can promise you, windbot aint closing.

I think he was kidding kkk