Signup Now

Cavebot / Walker Improvement - evading sqms with invisible monsters

I just thought of another way to improve the walker by evading an sqm when there's an invisible monster. How would it work? If the bot tries to move onto an sqm that seems to be walkable and fails for several times, the pathfinder blacklists the path and returns it as walkable after a few seconds. In my opinion this might lower the detection ratio (in theory). Sometimes the character gets surrounded with a few visible monsters and just 1 invisible monster and it still thinks it's not trapped. This also leads 'only if trapped' function to not work properly and makes the bot step on the path that's not walkable constantly until the monster reveals itself instead of just killing one of the visible monsters and continuing the walk. This is really annoying and looks so bot-like.
    Last edited by Balbek; 08-01-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balbek View Post
    I just thought of another way to improve the walker by evading an sqm when there's an invisible monster. How would it work? If the bot tries to move onto an sqm that seems to be walkable and fails for several times, the pathfinder blacklists the path and returns it as walkable after a few seconds. In my opinion this might lower the detection ratio (in theory). Sometimes the bot tries to walk into an invisible monster for about 10 seconds which is really annoying and looks so bot-like.
    My suggestion: improve action to detect invisible monsters.
    RagekemiScriptsWorkshop

LASTEST SCRIPTS | UPDATES | CHECK MY THREAD!

Gonna work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Gonna work on it.
    You could add this to walk through players too, only walk inside a player if it's really needed! =)

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    It is not difficult. If the bot is clicking and the bot to walk to the action but not walk. It means you have something in front, you can just check if it has player on the screen (if pvp) and drop X paradinha.
    anti-invisible ('non-pvp', 'avalanche');

Não é dificil. Se o bot está clicando para andar e o bot dar a ação mas não anda. Significa que tem algo na frente, então, é só ele verificar se tem player na tela (caso pvp) e soltar X paradinha.
    anti-invisible('non-pvp', 'avalanche');