Signup Now
    Free User

How to make sick amount of money (Out-dated, but still sick)

Doing sick money (tolate now tho)
    So took a break from tibia for maybe 7month. Started skype with an old friend and asked if he did any of the new crafted weaponds...

he told me that he had ALL of them and i was like whaaaaaat theeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuck.
    he told me about buggs in how to get clusters, probebly u know about it (something with silencer bones to not make the monsters spawn,
    so u can do it solo) he bought up like 30k of silencer bones and camped there on the mountain by himself.

He got about 25k clusters. i was amazed...why does stuff like this happen when im taking a break from tibia...

and thats not even the sickest thing he told me.

Someone told him to make 1 acc with 20 characters on each server that havent done the new server boss in roshamuul.
    lvled em all to lvl 8. payed someone on the server up to a million if he helped him get to the mountain and logout on all 20 characters.
    when the server decided to kill the boss, he attacked the boss 1 time on each character, and relogged with as many he could before the boss died.

it's fucking 20 dream matter (value from 2-4kk each, depend on server). and he did it on ALL remaining servers at that time. imagine that fucking proffit,
    worltraded everything to his main server, and now he is rick as a motherfucker.

fuck why did i go retired, i barly have 20kk

Soo my question is, did anyone else manage to do this?

BTW: the silencer bug still works. only that the bones value is kinda high now. on my server it changed from 400gold to like 3-4k each now.

I was retired for a long time to so I've never heard of this. Sounds like a lot of work though

Free User
    Could you explain how the Silencer bone thing work? and whats the exact name of the item? Kinda intrested in trying it out, Thanks in advance