Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by K4r4biN View Post
    Yeah, and everybody who likes it should have vote to block character world transfers, so it will be like a NEW pvp server and everybody need to start from 0!

And about the idea, if they introduce this type of server, they will see how many ppl they lose on their PvP updates.
    I said this exact same thing.

We said No transfer - cipsoft say transfer = Big boy profit! yeye

Let's hope that will not be thinking about yourself and think about us. I wish it them.

I'm pretty damn sure that most of the people complaining about the inbuilt aim wouldn't be able to heal them selfs well enough without a bot, so what are we speaking about

Free User
    Doesn't really make sense to do this if it isn't 7.4 ! Ughhhh sounds like it will just be similar version of new tibia. Studies shows everyone wants the best pvp system!

it's just pvp change. like it been in old very good years! where open battles been on ank/dara!

I think it's a bad idea, cuz all ppl will stop playing on normal worlds just to go retro and worlds which we have now will die... In my opinion Cipsoft should fix present PvP on all worlds (cuz that's the main reason why so few ppl play tibia now comparing to old times) instead of bringing back old-style world. I know many of you won't agree with me, cuz you just want to 'back in time' at any price, but for me old Tibia is over and I really hope that they won't introduce this.
    Rep me + if I helped!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLovely View Post
    I think it's a bad idea, cuz all ppl will stop playing on normal worlds just to go retro and worlds which we have now will die... In my opinion Cipsoft should fix present PvP on all worlds (cuz that's the main reason why so few ppl play tibia now comparing to old times) instead of bringing back old-style world. I know many of you won't agree with me, cuz you just want to 'back in time' at any price, but for me old Tibia is over and I really hope that they won't introduce this.

no1 PLAYs at normal servers, every1 BOT there...

ppl who sayin bout a tibia w/o aim i have bad news for you xD

UR GUYS ARE ON A BOT FORUM!!!!!!! SO IN 1 WEEK WE CAN HAVE A AIMBOT!!

make sense kids

anyway good idea xD
    Last edited by xupazooo; 07-25-2014 at 04:16 PM.

@ Up
    Yet another kid insult! I'll soon start counting them!

Free User
    I like the way everyone is like "I WANT 7.4, NO AIMBOT" while here on a bot forum, I think a lot of you have your rose tinted glasses on cause other than the good PvP 7.4 was a massive grindfest.
    Most of you are botting Tibia now and it's 20x easier than back then, you used to go to D guards with like 40k/h EXP. Now you can't even be bothered to hunt where you get like 1kk/h EXP