Signup Now

Thread: Security?

Security?

Greeting,

I will start off this post by saying that "botting" is what keeps Tibia running and a profitable business. With that being said, one of the main reason people quit Tibia is because "bots" are being constantly fought against by CipSoft. Regarding WindBot security, how secure do the administrators think this "bot" will be? Everyone likes to play Tibia, everyone likes to "bot" but no one likes to get deleted; and that is a fact. I will be testing the functionality of WindBot once I get home since I am at work a the moment. Meanwhile, I will be able to read some post related to this matter.

Wrapping up... How safe? That's all.

I am just a casual "botter", 2 hours of stamina daily with one character only. I don't want to risk it, I have been "botting" that way for a long time and I have never been deleted. (~High hopes~, ~Crossing finger~)

Well, if you're botting you need to know there are risks. If you bot 2 hours of stamina then all I have to tell you is: bot more!

Whats there to do on tibia if you dont bot anyway? Theres fighting but even on hardcore pvp, it's not all day everyday. No one wants to hunt manually. You stop botting, you stop lvling, after sometime your chars will just decrease in value anyway...

I guess I just want to know how safe is it compares to iBot and old "bots" like NG and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolatrix;n820
    I guess I just want to know how safe is it compares to iBot and old "bots" like NG and stuff.
    Its hard to tell because no one knows how the tibia detection tool works. Look at it this way though, if on OT servers they can ban all botters together at once, Cip can do that and more. Botting is not safe and we won't tell you it is just so you buy this bot. If you choose to bot, it's at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT;n848
    Its hard to tell because no one knows how the tibia detection tool works. Look at it this way though, if on OT servers they can ban all botters together at once, Cip can do that and more. Botting is not safe and we won't tell you it is just so you buy this bot. If you choose to bot, it's at your own risk.
    I'd like to add that there's no bot that is less safe than iBot. Period.

It's the safest you'll ever get.