Signup Now
    Free User

Scam report @Eldar

Hello guys.

First of all i wanna talk about how much Eldar unfair is. 24th November he asked me if i would be able to do script which was on iBot forums (he gave me link to give an example, there was an event in which you could click on image and if you hit pixel which was set before - you won some reward). We set the price. In some next days i have shown script which i created and he said "ok, it is good. Can you do for me additionally an image which people could click on?". I said "ye, of course", then we set the price. Few minutes later I gave him some samples of banner, he told that they are ugly, and then he told me that "your script does not work on every browser [he meant internet explorer]". I have responded "jquery doesn't work on internet explorer properly", and then i have asked him if he would buy the script and image, he told me that he can't buy something which doesn't work at all. Firstly he told "it's okay", and then "it's bad". I felt a little bit cheated so i told him to "f** off and don't write to me in future anymore". I thought that case is done, but i was wrong. Now i am looking through forums and what i can see? My image and script (i am not sure that script is mine or if it is a little bit changed, but he has access to Javascript code all the time while i was working on it). I am not sure if code belongs 100% to me, but I can prove that image belongs at all to me. I am only one who has .PSD file of his image and i can give it to everyone from stuff of Windbot. I can also show pictures of our conversations to prove all things i have said. Now i don't want money for them but i just want not to be robbed of things which rights belongs to me, which I am creator.

Not for everyone normal habits is stealing and robbing, as it is for Eldar (i have just look through his thread - half of scripts belongs to Eli which was banned for scamming here and his script was in 70% copied from garkstal scripts (check for example lizard city waypoints and actions)).

I am so dissapointed and sad to write such things, but fairness and honesty is in our times so rare and desirable.

P.S
    I can give all proofs, .psd, .js and .php files to prove my rights.

What is curious, he told me that my banner is ugly and now he is using it here as main.
    What is also curious, he told me that my script doesn't work properly on internet explorer, and this script also doesn't work properly on IE, what a trickster!
    Last edited by chesini; 12-06-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesini View Post
    Hello guys.

First of all i wanna talk about how much Eldar unfair is. 24th November he asked me if i would be able to do script which was on iBot forums (he gave me link to give an example, there was an event in which you could click on image and if you hit pixel which was set before - you won some reward). We set the price. In some next days i have shown script which i created and he said "ok, it is good. Can you do for me additionally an image which people could click on?". I said "ye, of course", then we set the price. Few minutes later I gave him some samples of banner, he told that they are ugly, and then he told me that "your script does not work on every browser [he meant internet explorer]". I have responded "jquery doesn't work on internet explorer properly", and then i have asked him if he would buy the script and image, he told me that he can't buy something which doesn't work at all. Firstly he told "it's okay", and then "it's bad". I felt a little bit cheated so i told him to "f** off and don't write to me in future anymore". I thought that case is done, but i was wrong. Now i am looking through forums and what i can see? My image and script (i am not sure that script is mine or if it is a little bit changed, but he has access to Javascript code all the time while i was working on it). I am not sure if code belongs 100% to me, but I can prove that image belongs at all to me. I am only one who has .PSD file of his image and i can give it to everyone from stuff of Windbot. I can also show pictures of our conversations to prove all things i have said. Now i don't want money for them but i just want not to be robbed of things which rights belongs to me, which I am creator.

Not for everyone normal habits is stealing and robbing, as it is for Eldar (i have just look through his thread - half of scripts belongs to Eli which was banned for scamming here).

I am so dissapointed and sad to write such things, but fairness and honesty is in our times so rare and desirable.

P.S
    I can give all proofs, .psd, .js and .php files to prove my rights.

What is curious, he told me that my banner is ugly and now he is using it here as main.
    What is also curious, he told me that my script doesn't work properly on internet explorer, and this script also doesn't work properly on IE, what a trickster!
    First of all I never had access to your code, it was not working properly, so I didn't bought this, it's wierd that I didn't bought bugged code? Code which I used is written by @Raphael feel free to ask him.
    About image, I never said it's ugly, I wanted to buy this, but you didn't want to tell me data to transfer (I asked on Gadu-Gadu and Facebook), just tell me so I will send you this 35 PLN.
    All scripts which I selling belongs to Eldar Scripts Company. Administration of WindBot forum know I bought rights to them.
    I have no idea what you want to achieve by this post.

Free User
    I didn't give rights to you to use this image. As i said i don't want money anymore.

BTW
    You named your "business" as company. Could you give me your NIP Code which is guarantee of legality to check if it is true?
    Last edited by chesini; 12-06-2015 at 12:45 AM.

I didn't give rights to you to use this image. As i said i don't want money anymore.

BTW
    You named your "business" as company. Could you give me your NIP Code which is guarantee of legality to check if it is true?
    Okey, I will change image tomorrow, now I'm going to sleep. NIP: 5170369161, please stop spam here (and make a fool of himself), this thread is not intended to your bullshit.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar View Post
    Okey, I will change image tomorrow, now I'm going to sleep. NIP: 5170369161, please stop spam here (and make a fool of himself), this thread is not intended to your bullshit.
    I am waiting, tomorrow has came and still nothing.

By the way, do you think that selling scripts which were for free before (when Eli scammed people at Ferumbras Hat event, just before he got banned here, he shared all his scripts for free in his website [btw i have downloaded all of them when it was such possibility]) is fair? I don't think so.

Wind Tester
    I am waiting, tomorrow has came and still nothing.

By the way, do you think that selling scripts which were for free before (when Eli scammed people at Ferumbras Hat event, just before he got banned here, he shared all his scripts for free in his website [btw i have downloaded all of them when it was such possibility]) is fair? I don't think so.
    IMO no, its not fair, we had hard times allowing Eldar to sell those scripts, but this case is closed alredy and i wont get in details.
    @this event, please pm me with all proofs you wanna show us

Wind Tester
    Eldar was indeed using @chesini artwork, but code was made by someone else. Since Eldar changed even picture, i think this is solved.

The code Eldar is using was indeed originally written by me for a BugWT event (if I remember correctly). I sent him the old code and he adapted it to his needs.

Regarding "jQuery doesn't work on IE", that's bullshit. They are committed to supporting IE 9+ on the 2.x branch and even IE 6+ on the 1.x. If my code doesn't work on IE is because no one gives a fuck about IE.