Signup Now
Page 61 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    could you give me your pay pal email i just do not trust in oronjo. thanks.
    Ignorance Is Bliss

On your edron behemoths the script doesn't deposit behemoth fangs from main bp that were skinned. They're quite heavy so it would be wise to fix it. Other than that the script seems to be running very well, getting around 380k/h exp and 40k/h~ profit.

@edit

solution could be adding an action: if no monsters on screen, move behemoth fangs from mainbp to lootbp which he then deposits. I tried to write it in iBot style and then convert but it's not working and I'm not good at windbot xD
    Last edited by Kostek; 06-23-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuni View Post
    could you give me your pay pal email i just do not trust in oronjo. thanks.
    I don't accept real cash atm sry

Quote Originally Posted by Kostek View Post
    On your edron behemoths the script doesn't deposit behemoth fangs from main bp that were skinned. They're quite heavy so it would be wise to fix it. Other than that the script seems to be running very well, getting around 380k/h exp and 40k/h~ profit.

@edit

solution could be adding an action: if no monsters on screen, move behemoth fangs from mainbp to lootbp which he then deposits. I tried to write it in iBot style and then convert but it's not working and I'm not good at windbot xD
    Kostek, just put obsidian knife on hotkey (crosshair use) and move knife to loot bp, so all the fangs will spawn into lootbp :P

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    Kostek, just put obsidian knife on hotkey (crosshair use) and move knife to loot bp, so all the fangs will spawn into lootbp :P
    Didn't think of that, I had it on hotkey but in mainp, thanks :P then the scripts seems to be working perfectly atm, I just changed the ava hotkey so that it considers cyclops smiths as they make you drunk and it can be dangerous sometimes.
    Last edited by Kostek; 06-23-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Free User
    Check Titania

Thanks

Free User
    i want to buy wyrms drefia for tibia cash.... i need to download any library or only i must load script¿

Wind Powered
    Could you create a character on nova?

Yo dude!

I use Frazzle bridge. My old setup was like 900 manas + 2400 arrows or something, but when I changed it to 800 manas and 2900 arrows it stop buying arrows in town ;o It just stands there afk. It has cap, money and empty slots in bp. And the bps are open. It simply stands their until I get kicked. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Check Titania

Thanks
    Done thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Albinrodrigo View Post
    i want to buy wyrms drefia for tibia cash.... i need to download any library or only i must load script¿
    No, You don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by dargordkl View Post
    Could you create a character on nova?
    I'll create then, today :P

Quote Originally Posted by broedrost View Post
    Yo dude!

I use Frazzle bridge. My old setup was like 900 manas + 2400 arrows or something, but when I changed it to 800 manas and 2900 arrows it stop buying arrows in town ;o It just stands there afk. It has cap, money and empty slots in bp. And the bps are open. It simply stands their until I get kicked. any ideas?
    Hmm stange.. What version of script? :P

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    Hmm stange.. What version of script? :P
    I'm at work but I believe it is 1.1.5 ^^ I just figured out that supply bp must have been full (zaoan chess box), so when it's full it wont buy more (that would land in main bp). Because it bought arrows but not enough to reach 2900 therefor it will just stand there. Maybe you can add an option for extra bp? Or I might be able to do it myself, dunno :P thanks anyway