Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free User

Scam report @Diaxy

Hello, I bought 2 accounts from Diaxy in April this year. all went fine but I quited playing tibia a while after that, I got 1 recovery key for 1 account and not anyone for the other and I didn't ordered any new recovery keys at that time because I wouldn't think that would be necessary when I bought it from an reseller? And now when I was going to start play again the acc had new recovery key (Didn't test the 1 he gave me tho) I dont rly know how to procced..

After 35 days of sales I asked if everything is ok and if you ordered new rk. You have confirmed both questions, and after 4 months of sales you have written to me first message that you can not log in. You asked me if I can compensate it by my scripts but as I wrote back to you I'm not guilty of anything and I think it's just stupid joke. If you really lost your account, in which sincerely doubt it is only because of your stupidity. You have to understand that at the moment I am not able to do anythin, and I do not feel guilty in this situation I am sorry.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    After 35 days of sales I asked if everything is ok and if you ordered new rk. You have confirmed both questions, and after 4 months of sales you have written to me first message that you can not log in. You asked me if I can compensate it by my scripts but as I wrote back to you I'm not guilty of anything and I think it's just stupid joke. If you really lost your account, in which sincerely doubt it is only because of your stupidity. You have to understand that at the moment I am not able to do anythin, and I do not feel guilty in this situation I am sorry.
    I did not tell you I bought an new recovery key, I confirmed that you were safe after 35 days because you asked me too on FB. And I quited tibia for like 3-4 months and when I came back the account wasn't mine anymore and the only one who got recovery key was you and me? And for the paladin you were the only one with recovery key. And I asked you for compensation in some other way in like scripts or smth because you refused to compensate me the money that I bought the chars for and you telling me you don't got the chars.

Wind Powered
    @Diaxy, @tokat show your proofs (screens etc) we will listen both sides.

Wind Tester
    Only tokat, Diaxy and moderators are allowed to post here, anyone else will be banned for few days.

Free User

Free User
    So pictures 1 shows Diaxy asking me on FB to finish the deal, where he said before I told him that I ordered a new recovery key as I didn't told him I just confirmed that he was safe. (That explains picture 1, 2 and 3) And picture 5, 6 and 7 is he telling me he's the only one with recovery key and that he got the recovery key from registration of the account on he's adress etc. And about the second account the paladin I bought I dont got much proof he didnt send me any recovery key thats just all I can say.
    Picture 7 comes here because I could only upload 5 pictures in previous post. ogni 7.png

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by tokat View Post
    So pictures 1 shows Diaxy asking me on FB to finish the deal, where he said before I told him that I ordered a new recovery key as I didn't told him I just confirmed that he was safe. (That explains picture 1, 2 and 3) And picture 5, 6 and 7 is he telling me he's the only one with recovery key and that he got the recovery key from registration of the account on he's adress etc. And about the second account the paladin I bought I dont got much proof he didnt send me any recovery key thats just all I can say.
    Picture 7 comes here because I could only upload 5 pictures in previous post. ogni 7.png
    Diaxy asked you to confirm if you ordered and received letter ogni3 and you confirmed it on ogni2. So seems like its fault of you both because you Confirmed that you ordered key + Diaxy is safe.

About Accounts you lost 2 accounts or just 1 ?
    Last edited by Dworak; 11-26-2015 at 12:31 PM.

I have asked you if you have ordered new recovery key in this thread after 35 days - you have confirmed it.
    First account was sold even before (3 march), so on April 3 you should be able account change data. unfortunately this account was sold without verification thread but on April 3 you should be able to change account data. Summing it up if the first account has been stolen you wouldn't write that trade has been successfully completed. Eight months after trade you ask me for compensation, and create this thread, I recall that after 35 days of the second account sale you have confirmed that everything is good. Meanwhile I sold more accounts and none of them was stolen.
    Last edited by Diaxy; 11-26-2015 at 02:49 PM. Reason: grammar

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    Diaxy asked you to confirm if you ordered and received letter ogni3 and you confirmed it on ogni2. So seems like its fault of you both because you Confirmed that you ordered key + Diaxy is safe.

About Accounts you lost 2 accounts or just 1 ?
    Yeah I confirmed thats hes safe, and he was at that moment, but I didn't ordered any recovery key and I've never told him that either as he said before.