Signup Now
Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by hobodruid View Post
    try mammoths. badgers with mammoths. gnarlhounds, terramites. when you get 40 or some u can do tarantula and carniphilas. can make some profit on task so u can have money for eq or to do afks
    Thank u very much lad

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan View Post
    go helheim
    helheim? I think my lvl is too high for this place

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by teofteof View Post
    helheim? I think my lvl is too high for this place
    nope have you explorer there to the bottom. bottom floors are good but not very last your still to low for that.

Vocation: Royal Paladin
    Level: 160
    Pacc/Facc: Pacc
    M-Level: 23
    Skills: 103/86 without equip
    EQ: Royal Helmet, Prismatic Armor, Prismatic Legs, Draken Boots, Composite Hornbow/Mastermind Shield
    XP/MM: I want most exp/h I can get. I don't care about making huge profits. As long as it pays the hunt, I'm ok with it.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by albino View Post
    Vocation: Royal Paladin
    Level: 160
    M-Level: 23
    Skills: 103/86 without equip
    EQ: Royal Helmet, Prismatic Armor, Prismatic Legs, Draken Boots, Composite Hornbow/Mastermind Shield
    XP/MM: I want most exp/h I can get. I don't care about making huge profits. As long as it pays the hunt, I'm ok with it.
    hydras are quite nice for your level best spawns are goroma or forbidden lands can be darashia or port hope but those two usually taken. chosens are also good and can be nice money as well. bogs and nightmares in yalahar is a good place. oramond for sure depends if u have quest which part.
    formagor mines 1- the mission. hive or deplings. poi dragon lords, fenrock dragon lords.sea serpents. to name quite a few spawns that are great for this level and should give you above 280k without bonus

Free User
    Where to bot on a 40 rp? Wanna get about 50-70k exp/h and decent profit. Got 70/55 skills and a plate set please come with alot suggestions if possible, cause I have been on many places I know (oldschool player) and cant find anything usefull yet :/

Free User
    hi am like 45 mage on morta, and rlly sick of lvling manually any idea, how to bot without gettin rs/bs, any hint even if lvl 100-200-50-30 anything please!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominikozor View Post
    Where to bot on a 40 rp? Wanna get about 50-70k exp/h and decent profit. Got 70/55 skills and a plate set please come with alot suggestions if possible, cause I have been on many places I know (oldschool player) and cant find anything usefull yet :/
    u should use a script to train skill for shielding so you can use royals easier without hard waste. umm i quess you can hunt undead still in yalahar, mammoths in svargrond, mabay cyclops or dwarves dunno if your skill set would do much for you yet with these tho. but if you train trolls should get 65 preety easy and then rotworms for 75 shielding that is for being able to take less damage while using royals which is usually hunt you hunt in lower levels. if you can harvest small stones on a higher level would be good to. run a knight for apes in 10 hours have to train in slimes after that. when u increase your level. o you can try terramites and quaras if you like.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by souryy View Post
    hi am like 45 mage on morta, and rlly sick of lvling manually any idea, how to bot without gettin rs/bs, any hint even if lvl 100-200-50-30 anything please!
    umm well i dont know if is great idea to post here but tiquanda dwarf cave is usually not taken. umm you could try laguna islands. mabay horestis tomb. deeper catacombs. cyclopolis -3 go with stealth rings.

Free User
    Vocation: Master Sorcerer
    Level: 210
    M-Level: 86 with eup
    Skills:---------------
    EQ: Yalahar mask, focus cape, dwarven legs, boh/soft, mms p ammy
    XP/MM: i want only profit

thx for help - soul eaters its not good proposition on my server thanks