Signup Now
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Free User
    well idk if wpts skip but if I move my char manually toward the door cavebot back work.

Here is a bit different, my char goes here, dont event start hunt and go back the ladder to refill.
    ps. i dont use softs and its all checked, right number of potions, health potions, everything is fine.

Keep up with the good work bro nice to see you here in wind forums @walukasz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeez View Post
    Here is a bit different, my char goes here, dont event start hunt and go back the ladder to refill.
    ps. i dont use softs and its all checked, right number of potions, health potions, everything is fine.

Keep up with the good work bro nice to see you here in wind forums @walukasz
    Send your setup, if it's rly fine I will go and check.

edit
    obviously his setup was wrong...
    Last edited by walukasz; 07-29-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Banned
    I updated cults yala.

Free User
    tested cult yala now work fine here thx.

Banned
    I'm gonna test west oramond on a 321 MS, will come back if any bugs etc.

Free User
    Died at Level 330 by a rot elemental.
    Died at Level 331 by a blood beast.

what eq do you prefer to oramond west? xD i put in dwarven set necro shield and wand
    2nd death 30 minutes after first xD

Banned
    Eq isn't the big difference in oramond. But the script is pretty glitchy, or i should call it buggy.
    I found 2 bugs, one that is is that he won't open the loot backpack. I've wrote it correctly. Second is that he stucks at dp just stands there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaffo View Post
    Eq isn't the big difference in oramond. But the script is pretty glitchy, or i should call it buggy.
    I found 2 bugs, one that is is that he won't open the loot backpack. I've wrote it correctly. Second is that he stucks at dp just stands there.
    I could bet a lot that it's not the script that has problem with backpacks. For all that time I sell scripts I had people complaining about backpacks and there was no single case it was the script. Opening backpacks is not complicated and I have it all the same in all my scripts with little differences but anyway it works 100% for sure. If it doesn't open loot backpack its either not supposed to do so in that moment or you did something wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walukasz View Post
    I could bet a lot that it's not the script that has problem with backpacks. For all that time I sell scripts I had people complaining about backpacks and there was no single case it was the script. Opening backpacks is not complicated and I have it all the same in all my scripts with little differences but anyway it works 100% for sure. If it doesn't open loot backpack its either not supposed to do so in that moment or you did something wrong.
    Well how come it just stands still in dp ? Might it be the backpack fault ? Also can you come with some help ? When i opened all backpacks before started cavebot he just reopens them