Signup Now
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Free User
    i tried this oramond west script but there are not quaras still awesome exp but can someone explain why no quaras??

Banned
    You can buy some scripts made by walukasz in my shop till he won't pass the 2 weeks of waiting (few days left). Click on picture in signature to acces the script.

Banned
    Good Luck Wal!

Banned
    @walukasz, well, I think you should change smth in your attacking hotkey to make your script shooting TSR while running, it will improve the exp/h I'm sure, cause it's missing many monsters while running. I was trying to edit your hot, but don't rly know what to change to make my suggestion happen, so I left it out as it is ;p + it's still missing some items, f.e. glooth cape.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K4r4biN View Post
    @walukasz, well, I think you should change smth in your attacking hotkey to make your script shooting TSR while running, it will improve the exp/h I'm sure, cause it's missing many monsters while running. I was trying to edit your hot, but don't rly know what to change to make my suggestion happen, so I left it out as it is ;p + it's still missing some items, f.e. glooth cape.
    I just used lootlist generator. If you can list items missing I will add them to looting and shops. Also I can add this optional tsr walk in this update.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walukasz View Post
    I just used lootlist generator. If you can list items missing I will add them to looting and shops. Also I can add this optional tsr walk in this update.
    For sure it's Glooth Cape, my friend told me there is maybe more items missing, but I didn't see anything so far. And well, add TSR walker, will help alot. I'm getting too much exp difference, between 1.8-2,2kk, so cause of missing monsters I'm missing up to 100-200k (normal stamina)

Free User
    Walukasz *---* <3

I like your yalahar pirates, the script works well overall. I changed the targeting a bit as the approach stance just looks retarded. The only thing is that the char will always withdraw much more money than needed, he's often carrying 7-10k to spawn for no reason.

Walukasz, check ur inbox.

West Oramond is good script but, I death in two times because. he all times lure and try move diagonal movement (exhausted).
    :/