Signup Now
Page 258 of 260 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2597
    Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Maszynka View Post
    @ozzix

Grimvale for EK has many buggs in it: I do not know how you tested it but ok...

1: Bot randomly trying to enter somebody's house for no reason, It eventually stops and moves on.

2: I selected that the bot should leave the spawn at 100 mana potions and of course He didn't, he was just keep fighting and thank god I was watching it this entire time.

3: When I selected that the bot should go to -3 and -4 he was keep attacking monsters on the way instead of skipping them

I do not have any marks on my map since its a freshly installed windows.

any solutions?
    1. Probably Anti-Furniture action did it
    2. Most likely it was working fine, you just don't understand difference between normal supply check and force refill action
    3. But in the end, it reached -3 and -4? If so, it is working fine

Free User
    refill just doesnt work
    Last edited by Maszynka; 08-08-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    1. Probably Anti-Furniture action did it
    2. Most likely it was working fine, you just don't understand difference between normal supply check and force refill action
    3. But in the end, it reached -3 and -4? If so, it is working fine
    yes but when it has lower than 100 mana potions it still goes around and kill stuff it will eventually die from not having enough suppies. It should stop doing anything and just run to refill

Wind Tester
    yes but when it has lower than 100 mana potions it still goes around and kill stuff it will eventually die from not having enough suppies. It should stop doing anything and just run to refill
    No, it shouldnt. Thats force refill. Normal supply check just change waypoints to town instead of making another round on spawn. If it was heading to town then everything is fine.

Free User
    Yea right
    Last edited by Maszynka; 08-08-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    No, it shouldnt. Thats force refill. Normal supply check just change waypoints to town instead of making another round on spawn. If it was heading to town then everything is fine.
    1: Honestly I am very disappointed, first of all I have waited two whole days for @ozzix to even come online and sent script while I specifically asked for a refund.

2: I tested it out and I noticed that the script doesn't have a force to refill options and doesn't skip mobs when it goes to -3 and -4.

3: Thank god I sat by my PC and watched my character doesn't respond to refill goes around and still trying to kill monsters when it reached refill point below 100 mana potions. Also when it started heading to town it haven't looted any mobs.

4: I watched it entire time what it does and on the way back to town it was still trying to kill the mobs with 0-MP and wasting all GHP and UHP's so I ended up with -50k on each run.

5: I expected a lot more for paid script.
    Last edited by Maszynka; 08-08-2017 at 10:25 AM.

@ozzix

Grimvale for EK has many buggs in it: I do not know how you tested it but ok...

1: Bot randomly trying to enter somebody's house for no reason, It eventually stops and moves on.

2: I selected that the bot should leave the spawn at 100 mana potions and of course He didn't, he was just keep fighting and thank god I was watching it this entire time.

3: When I selected that the bot should go to -3 and -4 he was keep attacking monsters on the way instead of skipping them

I do not have any marks on my map since its a freshly installed windows.

any solutions?
    1. Make sure that you have full map to remove such issues
    2. The script has force refill and should do 1 clear of whats around it and then go refill, and repeat this process in case it gets trapped on the way out. You might want to set it higher than 100 potions.
    3. It should only attack monster before the target floor if it gets trapped. Do you have "load character settings" marked by any chance?
    1: Honestly I am very disappointed, first of all I have waited two whole days for @ozzix to even come online and sent script while I specifically asked for a refund.

2: I tested it out and I noticed that the script doesn't have a force to refill options and doesn't skip mobs when it goes to -3 and -4.

3: Thank god I sat by my PC and watched my character doesn't respond to refill goes around and still trying to kill monsters when it reached refill point below 100 mana potions. Also when it started heading to town it haven't looted any mobs.

4: I watched it entire time what it does and on the way back to town it was still trying to kill the mobs with 0-MP and wasting all GHP and UHP's so I ended up with -50k on each run.

5: I expected a lot more for paid script.
    I've returned your coins, no one else has issues with the script in question nor did I when i used it on my EKs

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

@ozzix Tja på roshamull mountain script och roshamull silencer script . Kan du inte göra så jag kan köra med infernal bolts ? har så jäkla många så kan lika bra hunta med dom =). Sen samma som jag skrev förut med withdraw potions om du kan sätta på det med? sen tänkte jag om du fixar så man kan köra med infernal bolts då måste det va withdraw på dom med.
    Last edited by Bot life; 08-08-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    Master Of Disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Bot life View Post
    @ozzix Tja på roshamull mountain script och roshamull silencer script . Kan du inte göra så jag kan köra med infernal bolts ? har så jäkla många så kan lika bra hunta med dom =). Sen samma som jag skrev förut med withdraw potions om du kan sätta på det med? sen tänkte jag om du fixar så man kan köra med infernal bolts då måste det va withdraw på dom med.
    Ye I'll try, dont have much time to tinker right now though, but I'll get back to you

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    Ye I'll try, dont have much time to tinker right now though, but I'll get back to you
    Fett nice. Gör det när du har tid Peace
    Master Of Disaster