Signup Now
Page 250 of 260 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2597
    Banned

I bought this script but its kind of mest up its a pretty good script and good profit exp and evrything but i get stucked when i try to kill monsters on most of the times i get stuck like this since it doesnt want to run to other way unless i kill that monster like per example in the picture as you can see im tryng to go to "south". and i got traped and when i killed the south monster i got traped by a monster on "North" and then the same happend i get stucked on north too and that makes me waste alot could you fix this kind of problem ozzix? thanks mate. for your support.
    Last edited by soylameraverga; 02-15-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Banned
    AND IT ALSO GOES AROUND ALL THE SPAWN AND LURES MONSTERS AND MAKES MAKES ME TRAP AND I DIE AT THE END, whats going on ozzix could you reply to this please sir if this wont work good ill want my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by soylameraverga View Post

I bought this script but its kind of mest up its a pretty good script and good profit exp and evrything but i get stucked when i try to kill monsters on most of the times i get stuck like this since it doesnt want to run to other way unless i kill that monster like per example in the picture as you can see im tryng to go to "south". and i got traped and when i killed the south monster i got traped by a monster on "North" and then the same happend i get stucked on north too and that makes me waste alot could you fix this kind of problem ozzix? thanks mate. for your support.
    Aight, I'll change that
    AND IT ALSO GOES AROUND ALL THE SPAWN AND LURES MONSTERS AND MAKES MAKES ME TRAP AND I DIE AT THE END, whats going on ozzix could you reply to this please sir if this wont work good ill want my money back.
    It doesnt shoot?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Banned
    Man thats fair enough i mean its just a thing that im having problems with it i got good ping and good internet so i got no laag etc. man you know but yes i dont even know why it runs to the other spawn where theirs like 20 glooth monsters. at first it workd alright it just get stuck on the ally path and it doesnt move untill he kill the monster thats blocking the path great thats the first problem mate.

and the second problem im having is that when i leave it there like for 2 3 hours it goes to the other part of the spawn and theres a bunch of monsters on the east side.
    Last edited by soylameraverga; 02-16-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Banned
    Theres 2 problems on the script the first one like i said before it gets stuck on the ally path. and the second problem is that when i bot around 2 3 hours it goes to east and he leaves the waypoints that he suppose to be on and goes to the east side and make me die at the end.

Banned
    no answer no reply? i need my script to work 100% fine like it suppose to be just tell me if your gonna fix it or no im waiting on it. i paid 10 usd for nothing or what?¡

Banned
    ill give you to tomorrow so you can fix this and send it by email [email protected] today day 15 ill wait untill day 16 thanks

ill give you to tomorrow so you can fix this and send it by email [email protected] today day 15 ill wait untill day 16 thanks
    A update is being sent to the email you used to purchase it

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    A update is being sent to the email you used to purchase it
    i hate being like i acted i roger that ill try it thnks

Banned
    @ozzix i found a video with roshamuul wall RP on youtube. Pls release it so i can use it last month hehe @ozzix
    Last edited by selassie; 02-21-2017 at 02:20 PM.