Signup Now
Page 72 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    ciklopolis script, it doesnt even go spawn with i put , i putted second , it goes all time down lol.....

gonna charge back the money , if you wont reply in 30 min... already died 2 times on lvl 60 lol .

still waiting for support . fixed couple of things myself. but anyway this script need to be updated lol

@lbtg skype, also no need for 10 msgs

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

• Vocation: Knight
    • Testers: 10 Knight | 30 Elite Knight
    • Recommended Level: 20+ | 40+ | 60+
    • Difficulty: Easy
    • Exp/h: 20 to 70k/h
    • Gold/h: 0 to 4k/h

1 Exura Ico
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 Mana Potion
    11 Health Potion
    12 -

Start in Carlin depot main floor

Tibia Coins: 50 coins | RL Cash: 2$ (PayPal)

soon

Version 1.0.0 Initial release
    Last edited by ozzix; 09-01-2015 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Upload images to imgur.com

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Free User
    I bought hydras tasker and oramond minos.

Didnt try hydras, but did minotaurs, I died twice in 20 minutes xD but the script is good, I just went with lvl 147 and unfortunately died. exp/loot is good. Didn't try the whole respawns but soon I will. Then I wiull give a full feedback. Thanks for sharing your scripts my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ssinister View Post
    I bought hydras tasker and oramond minos.

Didnt try hydras, but did minotaurs, I died twice in 20 minutes xD but the script is good, I just went with lvl 147 and unfortunately died. exp/loot is good. Didn't try the whole respawns but soon I will. Then I wiull give a full feedback. Thanks for sharing your scripts my friend.
    rly bad luck if u died on roots collector on a 150, sure u have everything on hotkey?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    rly bad luck if u died on roots collector on a 150, sure u have everything on hotkey?
    Yes, I dont know if thats because of not wearing gill set or what. (gill since lvl 150) and i was 2-3 levels less.
    On the first death, I noticed that when I had exoris spells (insetad of sd) and I didnt have rod (i had magic sword) when the monsters are on low hp and near some wall, the character is standing next to them (some squares) and does nothing, I think that exori spell doesnt reach them, if I had rod I think it should hit them. I dont know if you understand what I mean. It only happens when 2 creatueres, becasue if third comes, it starts running and shoting avalanches. If I move the char with keys on the keyboard, it will reach him.

On the second death, I died when I went down to the spawn, a little crowded and when shooting avalanches and running, many monsters came and I died. (first time when I was there, before the first death, I was on red once) when I kill thes monsters, then it's not that hard.

In addition, just one think that maybe helps me to improve something, on first death, when the char was trying to kill the 2 creatures what stood near wall, on the screen of death, I had written (not sent yet, by pressing enter) exura sio "XXXXXX X (first word of my name and one letter of my second word, I dont know why, because scripts uses exura vita always.

Cya!

Quote Originally Posted by ssinister View Post
    Yes, I dont know if thats because of not wearing gill set or what. (gill since lvl 150) and i was 2-3 levels less.
    On the first death, I noticed that when I had exoris spells (insetad of sd) and I didnt have rod (i had magic sword) when the monsters are on low hp and near some wall, the character is standing next to them (some squares) and does nothing, I think that exori spell doesnt reach them, if I had rod I think it should hit them. I dont know if you understand what I mean. It only happens when 2 creatueres, becasue if third comes, it starts running and shoting avalanches. If I move the char with keys on the keyboard, it will reach him.

On the second death, I died when I went down to the spawn, a little crowded and when shooting avalanches and running, many monsters came and I died. (first time when I was there, before the first death, I was on red once) when I kill thes monsters, then it's not that hard.

In addition, just one think that maybe helps me to improve something, on first death, when the char was trying to kill the 2 creatures what stood near wall, on the screen of death, I had written (not sent yet, by pressing enter) exura sio "XXXXXX X (first word of my name and one letter of my second word, I dont know why, because scripts uses exura vita always.

Cya!
    you will need to have a rod with 4 in range for when u have 2 monsters on screen which he cant reach with ava (if u r using exori spells and not SD's)
    and i thought u used the rp version, on a 150 there is a risk of dying by oneshot, even up to 180~ there is a risk of that, no idea why it would have sio written though since nothing in scripts uses sio ;p

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    you will need to have a rod with 4 in range for when u have 2 monsters on screen which he cant reach with ava (if u r using exori spells and not SD's)
    and i thought u used the rp version, on a 150 there is a risk of dying by oneshot, even up to 180~ there is a risk of that, no idea why it would have sio written though since nothing in scripts uses sio ;p
    Yeah, I figured it out that I must use the rod, so I will go there when I get 150, buy gill set and will try. (with sds it was good)

I had download this: Roots Oramond 1.0.6 MAGE.xml (149.7KB)

Is there something to change in script to aviod rp config?