Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Short thread how make windbot better

windbot is very good bot better than xenobot ibot and others
    but
    has a short list of free scripts..too short i mean
    people don't gonna waste in bot + scripts(cause mostly of them are paid) so i proposote to moderators and admin
    make free scripts too...xenobot and ibot is doing that

i was thinking get xenobot again but is bettter use xeno or others where is easy get scripts
    Last edited by bruthar; 11-12-2015 at 12:21 PM.

Wind Tester
    There are tons of free scripts, i really dont know what you are talking about. Check www.wbscripts.ml and use search in Cavebot section, probably you will find most of low lvl scritps.

Quote Originally Posted by bruthar View Post
    windbot is very good bot better than xenobot ibot and others
    but
    has a short list of free scripts..too short i mean
    people don't gonna waste in bot + scripts(cause mostly of them are paid) so i proposote to moderators and admin
    make free scripts too...xenobot and ibot is doing that

i was thinking get xenobot again but is bettter use xeno or others where is easy get scripts
    Both Xeno and Ibot are doing that to try keep customers since most of them left and came here to Windbot since it is -BETTER- .

There is alot of free scripts for Windbot, Brad released tons of them, and all other scripts HAVE to release free scripts in order to sell.
    Also, Windbot 3 will solve that anyways so why bother?
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Windbot this days is only BETTER because his community. Wind is heavir than other bots, and it counts a lot when botting

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Both Xeno and Ibot are doing that to try keep customers since most of them left and came here to Windbot since it is -BETTER- .

There is alot of free scripts for Windbot, Brad released tons of them, and all other scripts HAVE to release free scripts in order to sell.
    Also, Windbot 3 will solve that anyways so why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by hyderascripts View Post
    Windbot this days is only BETTER because his community. Wind is heavir than other bots, and it counts a lot when botting
    And the questions was about free scripts, something that the community does.

Also, Windbot is only as heavy as you make it. I got no problem at all running few hundred Windbot without any problem.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

And the questions was about free scripts, something that the community does.

Also, Windbot is only as heavy as you make it. I got no problem at all running few hundred Windbot without any problem.
    I use wind too like you or even more. I use 2-3 vps to bot a lot of characters, im just saying the truth. Wind is heavier than other bots. If you get scripts from same place on 3 bots(including wind) and run, wind consumes more CPU than another bots, always. The reason for wind still be on top, is scripters like garkstal, that made totally difference. I'm not supporting others bots, but there's no reason to lie/hide that. I'm still/will use.

I use wind too like you or even more. I use 2-3 vps to bot a lot of characters, im just saying the truth. Wind is heavier than other bots. If you get scripts from same place on 3 bots(including wind) and run, wind consumes more CPU than another bots, always. The reason for wind still be on top, is scripters like garkstal, that made totally difference. I'm not supporting others bots, but there's no reason to lie/hide that. I'm still/will use.
    Again, where am I hiding / lying about it?
    It is how you make a script that changes how heavy the cpu load will be, the more advanced, the heavier load.
    The more f.e libs functions you use the more Wind core needs to access them.

With more and more getting built in the core, the less load it will be.

But oh well, it's been a year since I last used the normal Windbot, and with Wind 3 most of it is done in core and the cpu load is basicly zero.

And we just waiting for it, but already a year so far and nothing for normal users
    Again, where am I hiding / lying about it?
    It is how you make a script that changes how heavy the cpu load will be, the more advanced, the heavier load.
    The more f.e libs functions you use the more Wind core needs to access them.

With more and more getting built in the core, the less load it will be.

But oh well, it's been a year since I last used the normal Windbot, and with Wind 3 most of it is done in core and the cpu load is basicly zero.

And we just waiting for it, but already a year so far and nothing for normal users
    Well, what can i say, other then that it is coming, as soon Lucas stops finding out more stuffs to add/improve..
    It has been a long road, but it will be worth it!

But to give you a hint about how much work it is, imagine finding the XYZ to every single TP, rope spots, shovel spots, pick spots, exani hur up/down places, stairs, doors, quest doors, level doors, and travel NPC's in whole Tibia. On top of that, rewrite basicly the whole targeting and cavebot system, in a way that has never been done with a Tibia bot before, finding all the bugs and solve them.. And doing this as a single person, while attending to Uni and having a real-life aswell..

And for me who seen it and using it in person, it is amazingballs and not a small task that has been done.

Im surpriced we have come this far even! And all creed to Lucas for doing this

Free User
    Well, what can i say, other then that it is coming, as soon Lucas stops finding out more stuffs to add/improve..
    It has been a long road, but it will be worth it!

But to give you a hint about how much work it is, imagine finding the XYZ to every single TP, rope spots, shovel spots, pick spots, exani hur up/down places, stairs, doors, quest doors, level doors, and travel NPC's in whole Tibia. On top of that, rewrite basicly the whole targeting and cavebot system, in a way that has never been done with a Tibia bot before, finding all the bugs and solve them.. And doing this as a single person, while attending to Uni and having a real-life aswell..

And for me who seen it and using it in person, it is amazingballs and not a small task that has been done.

Im surpriced we have come this far even! And all creed to Lucas for doing this
    Well, since cipsoft started banning even windbot, I stopped using bots. But the more I learn about wind 3 i get more and more excited, right now im just waiting to wind 3 get released to start botting again. Do we botters have any hope to wind 3 stop cipsoft bans?
    Last edited by bufalorock; 11-12-2015 at 07:58 PM.