Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    Lucas thats not the reason... I have enough cap, space in backpacks, i have spellede propertly the name of the items...
    Pay attention mate, u know tibia client right? there is npc channel, default channel and server log channel....
    When im botting while being on default channel and npc channel sometimes it does loot...but when i come back from refilling
    "it means i come back with space and cap" so the characters ignore loot and i have to manually press "SERVER LOG" and then
    characters arent ignoring loot... so yeah is there a way to switch to channel server log?so i can be 100% afk?

Free User
    @ciso

take it easy dude, its obviously something wrong with your side of the story becasue nobody else on the entire forum is having this issue and im pretty sure many many people are using the coryms script. i have used windbot for a while now and you NEVER have to have server log tabbed for it to loot. EVER. you have done something wrong. you need to look harder. reset all of your loot settings and go through them 1 by 1 and re check it. i bet you will find the problem. delete and re-add all the loot items if you have to. just do it.

Free User
    i just want to tab to server log channel...I've tryed a lot but nothing else seems to work
    the only thing that works is to manually click on Server Log and im relaxed.
    I would like to be customer but just fix this for me...i cant bot afk

Free User
    Can you help me windbot support? I havent fix this problem yet...
    come on i bought ur bot and i still cannot loot if its not in server log.

Free User
    BUMP IM STILL NOT LOOTING
    @jallegretta Look i have windows 7 installed on my Mac trough Parallels desktop.....
    I never had this problem before with IBOT... Im not leiying IF I DONT TAB this Server LOG the bot ignoring loot.
    IS THERE AN ACTION TO AUTO-TAB- SERVER LOG i need this so i can be afk

BTW IM not botting only coryms... im botting sea serps mugy plains venore rotworms darashia rotworms, isle of strife
    Last edited by ciso; 07-08-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Free User
    If you absolutely must, you can do an action at an appropriate location, and insert this: say ("Server Log", " ") and then the Server Log channel becomes active.

He actually managed to fix it already. His windows was not minimized.

Thread closed.

Free User
    @Lucas Terra Estou tendo o mesmo problema!

Quando o bot está minimizado e ele precisa usar o browser field, ele simplesmente maximiza minha tela, fecha as bps e meu char volta para fazer reffil.
    Teria como corrigir para deixar as bps abertas quando a tela for maximiza?
    Last edited by xhelltonx; 07-23-2014 at 09:53 PM.