Signup Now

Thread: Not looting?

Not looting?

I don't know if I should call this a bug. But I am not getting all the loot, which I think is very strange. I can see that I have looted like a pair of knight legs, but it doesn't open the body immediately nor even take the loot at all. This is really strange and it is only happening from time to time. So I haven't missed a pair of BOH, but like one pair of knight legs and a Voodoo skull.
    I have the setting "Loot valuable body directly", but it does not.

Can I have done something wrong or is it just messed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Xazz View Post
    I don't know if I should call this a bug. But I am not getting all the loot, which I think is very strange. I can see that I have looted like a pair of knight legs, but it doesn't open the body immediately nor even take the loot at all. This is really strange and it is only happening from time to time. So I haven't missed a pair of BOH, but like one pair of knight legs and a Voodoo skull.
    I have the setting "Loot valuable body directly", but it does not.

Can I have done something wrong or is it just messed up?
    Loot valuable body directly does not work right now, but will be fixed soon hopefully.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

I'm already working on several improvements for the Looting System. It will be done for the next version.

Awesome, cause I now know the problem. Since the bot got a lootrange of 30 sqm and it runs after the monster (nightmare in this case), it gets so far from the boddies it won't loot it.
    And that's nice to hear that you're aware of the bot problem and will fix it within the next version. Keep it coming, nice work.

+1 having the same problem... great to know that lucas knows and his working on it... =o*** love you man =D
    it happens to me like.. very rare.. but sometimes it doesnt loot the body. same in nightmares.

yes, nice to hear you are going to fix, and have another problem some time the bot go to next waypoint and then go back to loot mobs and this is annoying
    Tibia player since 2003

+Rep Everyone That Helped You.

New on WindBot?, Try this amazing tutorial