Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Scam report - NoMercy

Hi everyone

I bought a account with a level 389 ED + 259 EK from NoMercy. Everything went smooth. I sent him the asking price which was 410$. I got account information + recovery key. He guaranteed me that the account was 100% safe and wasn't botted for 4 months~. We made the trade on Oct 23 2015 and the char got deleted Oct 29 2015 22:21:59. I emailed cipsfot about it and got a answer the day after that the char had used some sort of unofficial software to play. When I told him about the deletion he completely changed his way to talk to me. He also said that he'd be gone for 2 days but we'd clear things up when he was back. It's been more than 2 days now and he is ignoring me on Skype but keeps updating his sell thread on the forum. I don't think it's very fair to promise that the account will be safe and the account gets deleted 6 days later. I'll upload some pictures to confirm everything I've written.

scam1.jpg
    bot.jpg
    scam2.jpg
    0k6ae.jpg
    Last edited by Pontus; 11-05-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontus View Post
    Hi everyone

I bought a account with a level 389 ED + 259 EK from NoMercy. Everything went smooth. I sent him the asking price which was 410$. I got account information + recovery key. He guaranteed me that the account was 100% safe and wasn't botted for 4 months~. We made the trade on Oct 23 2015 and the char got deleted Oct 29 2015 22:21:59. I emailed cipsfot about it and got a answer the day after that the char had used some sort of unofficial software to play. When I told him about the deletion he completely changed his way to talk to me. He also said that he'd be gone for 2 days but we'd clear things up when he was back. It's been more than 2 days now and he is ignoring me on Skype but keeps updating his sell thread on the forum. I don't think it's very fair to promise that the account will be safe and the account gets deleted 6 days later. I'll upload some pictures to confirm everything I've written.

scam1.jpg
    bot.jpg
    scam2.jpg
    0k6ae.jpg
    @NoMercy what you have to say ? @Pontus before purchase you should check his last online times and for how long he was ON
    Last edited by Dworak; 11-05-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Free User
    I know that I should've checked his last online time. I did a mistake.

However, a char can be deleted after using bot once after like 1 year. Cipsoft have weird patterns to their deletions and you don't really know what to expect, even if a 300+ char was botted 4 months ago it's still in a huge risk of deletion since they tend to target higher levels more. I hope you guys can solve this, GL.

Free User
    I had no idea about this. I really hope to find a solution. NoMercy is a super nice guy and I don't want to give him any problems tbh. The reason I started this thread is because he stopped answer me. Thank you for taking your time @Dnalyks

Hard case since you rly can't proof wasn't botting yourself on it also,
    but got such sitatuion that i buy account from friend (he was botting before but was retired for over 2 months), then i change reg (another month), pay for it, put premmy, goes on few actions manually where i got mass reported (don't have even any bot on PC ) and still was deleted.
    So risk getting deleted after X months its rly low but still exist

Free User
    I see. I've barely been able to play the char since I'm working a lot. Went one hunt on walls with my mate and that's it for hunting. Just been online chilling. All I want is to find some kind of solution since I actually paid a lot

Free User
    It's naive to think that I'll get something back, so is there someone with a similar char who's interested in selling?

Banned
    as i said on skype, i have problem with my net
    when back i will talk with you
    but what do you want me to do?
    you can check when i stop to play with the ed
    well, wait my net back

Banned
    ok, my net back today @Pontus msg me on skype