Signup Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargo View Post
    1. Tell us something about your personal life.
      (Name, Nationality, Age, Hobbies, etc..)

Connor, 20. I enjoy playing computer games, mainly various strategies (Starcraft 2, Stronghold etc.) with some exceptions like DotA or GTA. Besides that I enjoy playing almost every sport, not so much in to watching though, since I find it kind of boring(with some reasonable exceptions like the current world cup)
    2. Tell us about your experience with botting/scripting.

First bot I ever used is tibia-auto in 2006 I believe, or however it was spelled. Then I moved on to BlackD, NG and eventually to Elfbot in which I actually started to make scripts of my own. Then at the end of that I moved on the Neobot like pretty much everyone, scripted quite a lot there too. Went retired at the dawn of it, tried coming back several times using Redbot, Xenobot, Ibot but I gave up the game after a week tops. At the moment I'm using Windbot obviously, so far I've beaten my record of not quiting the game again, and it is 28 days.
    3. Tell us why you'd like to join BugWT.

I enjoy making things work, whether they were broken or not. Having this kind of thing I enjoy making scripts from time to time, but not enough to release every script for free so the places I bot get overcrowded. And also I couldn't care less nor have time to bother about advertising, marketing etc.
    4. Submit a script for evaluation:
      http://bugwt.com/bugwt-recruitment-script-submission/

"Thank you for your submission!"
    No DotA? Sorry mate, you're out too.
    jk

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    No DotA? Sorry mate, you're out too.
    jk
    "You mean no DotA?" or "no, DoTa, you're out"

Well I'm JettaDragun and I'm Dutch.
      I just turned 23 years a month ago.
      My hobbies are Soccer, Computer games, Cooking and I like to drink a beer now and then.
      I have been to a computer school so I know how to use a computer and know some languages.

Well I have been playing the game since 2002. In 2007 I retired from the game and went to the army. Once I had more time for myself again around 2010 I returned to the game and started with my botting life. I mainly started at NeoBot. I was known there as Jetta and made loads of scripts for the community there. Those days were perfect. But as we all know Neobot stopped with the bot.
      After that I went to Xenobot since it was the first bot that came out. Never really liked that bot so when Redbot Pro came out I joined that community.
      Been scripting there alot. All my scripts are still standing at that forum for free. I was first known as Jetta there but after 6 months of Retirement I made a decision to change my name to Dragun.
      But then the day came that Windbot got released. So I gave it a try and I fell in love at the first moment!
      I have been around here since the start. Made loads of scripts for myself and friends in game. Also I released some at my scripting shop.

Since I also have a busy real life and I'm not always in the position to give a 24/7 support it would be better to team up probably. My scripts are pretty advanced and I know what it takes to make an amazing script for the community. I would love to share my experience with you guys and I hope you guys also love to give me advice when I might need it of course.

Thank you for your submission!
    Last edited by JettaDragun; 06-17-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargo View Post
    "You mean no DotA?" or "no, DoTa, you're out"
    I mean "You don't like DotA? You're not fit for us."
    As a joke, though.

Hello, my name is alejandro im from chile and im 21 years old .. well im a nurse student i love to play basketball and brazilian jiujitsu. this
      year i have a lot of free time because i have to go 2 days to the university only .. the others days im freedom xd

i bot from tibiang times .. i edit all scripts (paid or not) for it works as i want! i have never been deleted because im carefull and edit so good the scripts. i made my owns scripts too to rush low lvls etc etc ...

because im responsible, and i know that your works need it! people reponsible who can do all that you need that they do!

Thank you for your submission!.

Good luck to every1, I can tell you guys that this is the best opportunnity ever. I'm so glad to have joined and be a part from BUgWT team.
    Miss all of you, so bad I had to stop!
    Lure Avros Project [by Garkstal scripts] - here!

Wind Powered
    1. Tell us something about your personal life. (Name, Nationality, Age, Hobbies, etc..)
      Robert, Poland, 23, I like to scripting + wars in Tibia, also i love all which is related with computers
      I am scripting since Elfbot, Neobot,iBot and now WindBot,
      Cuz i always want be with you ;D since Neobot it was my dream to join your team ^^ i also want to work in professional team and in team we can do more than would i make alone
    4. Submit a script for evaluation: http://bugwt.com/bugwt-recruitment-script-submission/
      Confirmed
    Last edited by Dworak; 06-18-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Good luck to all of you.

What ever you do, do NOT miss this chance.
    The fun and friendship inside BUgWT you do not find anywhere else and you will for sure never regret joining them.

:-)

Free User

My name is Alejandro, i'm from Venezuela, i'm 18 years old, i'm playing now LoL and Tibia, used to play Warcraft III, DotA, CS 1.6, Conquer Online, Mu, Age Of Empire, Need For Speed and that kinds of game too. Last i played was Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2.

I'm scripting since Elfbot, got my first deleted with Elfbot when Cipsoft started to detect it.
      Improved my scripting qualitys with iBot and i'm using Windbot since march i back to tibia.

Always having creatives ideas to hunt, BugWT is a beast, i met BugWT scripts in iBot and always used those scripts 100% afk. Will like to join and learn more about scripting and new ideas to use full potential of windbot.

Completed
      100%
      Thank you for your submission!

Nice submissions so far Keep them coming!

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.