Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    im feeling good today so ill link you the facts HERE
    "mages hunting in banuta spamming waves - you should be deleted if your using softboots"
    "knights hunting ghastly dragons with softboots - youre a joke."

Such facts, much informative, wow.

"i walk over 10 seconds = 20 MP <<<<< 10 seconds without damage or enought health to receive one and heal, why whould you use softboots if you using just 2 MP when your spamming spells, seriusly that shit, is crazy talk."

Idk wtf this is suppose to say, maybe if you re-phrase it, it will make some sense but for now it's just gibberish lol.

And you're also forgetting that soft boots regenerates both hp and mana.
    Last edited by Rose; 06-16-2014 at 08:03 AM. Reason: more typos \o/
    "People work jobs they hate to buy shit they dont need."

If I were Mod I would ban you, just to make you stop posting these silly threads. I'm way too curious to not read them, but they always frustrate me when I see your arguments or what so ever. Please, stop doing this.

I guess you failed math in pre-school.

0/10

---

Quote or Tag me if you want me to reply quicker

I knew why everyone hates you and I don't, SOFT BOOTS AGAIN! HAHAHAHAH

@topic
    yes soft boots is awesome to make profit... sitting inside depot, using market

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    I knew why everyone hates you and I don't, SOFT BOOTS AGAIN! HAHAHAHAH

@topic
    yes soft boots is awesome to make profit... sitting inside depot, using market

question tho i dont doubt some1 will try this but.....

can you regen mana with softboots in dp ?

i love this thread if i could ill psot it everywhere

edit : i got what u did there took me a while tho LOL funny as fuck congratz u got me XD

Quote Originally Posted by CroiX View Post
    I guess you failed math in pre-school.

0/10
    interesting 2 mp per second profit op

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    "mages hunting in banuta spamming waves - you should be deleted if your using softboots"
    "knights hunting ghastly dragons with softboots - youre a joke."

Such facts, much informative, wow.

"i walk over 10 seconds = 20 MP <<<<< 10 seconds without damage or enought health to receive one and heal, why whould you use softboots if you using just 2 MP when your spamming spells, seriusly that shit, is crazy talk."

Idk wtf this is suppose to say, maybe if you re-phrase it, it will make some sense but for now it's just gibberish lol.

And you're also forgetting that soft boots regenerates both hp and mana.
    you're right lets stop using spells .5 hp per second is enought, softboots are a miracle worker, how i didnt see this @_@

text in bold just cracks me up 10 seconds without damage in banuta good luck with that LOL, the faster you ran the more damage you can receive in less time

Quote Originally Posted by broedrost View Post
    If I were Mod I would ban you, just to make you stop posting these silly threads. I'm way too curious to not read them, but they always frustrate me when I see your arguments or what so ever. Please, stop doing this.
    if its silly, ill assume you already knew using softboots its a waste of money, then again people cant think for themselfs
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-16-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Soft boots give you steady mana and costs 35gp per 100 mana whilst Mana pots give you 50gp per 100mana. You get instant gratification from manas, while soft boots pay over time.

While you do not see instant gains with it, for mages who have low cap, its worth the extra 28800 mana over four hours, plus the 7200 HP. Giving them longer botting periods over a longer amount of time, its worth it to any vocation over extended stays really.

Obviously you're an idiot, as I've pointed out in other threads, and someone should just go ahead and ban you for being an idiot.
    That being said, until you can prove mathematically that softboots are a waste/per gp, I wont respond to you, just for being an idiot.....

Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post
    Soft boots give you steady mana and costs 35gp per 100 mana whilst Mana pots give you 50gp per 100mana. You get instant gratification from manas, while soft boots pay over time.

While you do not see instant gains with it, for mages who have low cap, its worth the extra 28800 mana over four hours, plus the 7200 HP. Giving them longer botting periods over a longer amount of time, its worth it to any vocation over extended stays really.

Obviously you're an idiot, as I've pointed out in other threads, and someone should just go ahead and ban you for being an idiot.
    That being said, until you can prove mathematically that softboots are a waste/per gp, I wont respond to you, just for being an idiot.....

since your clearly an idiot + ashole im going to point you into the light

28800 mana over four hours

clearly mistaken because you wont ever get that amount of mana therefor your argument and math is not just wrong its stupid and im going to be polite since your brain is a little bit special.

288000 mana the only posible way you will obtain that amount of mana is if you have 28800 mana and sit on softboots until you fill that amount, again this is something that it takes some brain cells, so you need to consider and think for your self.

am i getting 28800 mana over time ? is this true ? or am i getting 2-4 mp per second

lets do a clear example, lets say your hunting orshabals in a secret respawn, lets agree that orshabaal hits per second 1k hp lets say you can heal that amount in exura vita just to be clear as water with a total mana of 1k

so :

1 second softboots = 2 mp
    1 second orshabal = 1000 hp
    1 exura vita = 160 mp

so every second i receive 2 mana from softs and i have to use 160 mana each second to keep me alive

total mana = 1000
    1 second = 160 - 2

1000/ (160-2) = 6.3 seconds and 1k mana its over, bye bye, adios

if your smart or consider your self smart, then you will start using pots at 50% mana so in 3 seconds your already using pots and using 6 mp from sooftboots

now ask your self how much did i gain from softboots if im using (160mp spell*3 seconds) - 6 mp from softs 474 mana with softs 480 mana without them.

now even if your so damn stupid to not follow this example, lets assume your eating food or u got roh, or roh and softboots, hell even with all of them, mana potions give you a random amount of mana, the only thing that is going to help you at a hunt is the amount of mana that will give you, therefor 158 mana per exura vita or 160 doesnt matter your still drinking potions at the fucking speed of light, they might give you more or less mana but when we count that amount of mana per second the only way your gaining mana is the way to depot and refill, if you cant agree to that.

sorry your that fucking stupid.

if i was your sponsor ill drop you right ahead, i cant sponsor stupid players
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-17-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post

To this topic I'll answer seriously because he's right. On lower levels, yes softs help A LOT. After 200, it's waste. Try it yourself. Run 1 stamina on a spawn that you don't depend on luck to profit with soft boots, make it increase the soft boots waste on all refills (if you want, include boat also). Profit is, if not the same thing or even lower, nothing more than 0,5k/h more. And it also decreases exp, since you walk a bit slower than what you would with boh, for example. I used softs a lot and after a few weeks I just realized I wasn't doing that much profit and losing time going to Venore every 4h, so I just stopped and the profit was the same thing and I was doing more exp, try it on your own and you'll agree, I guess.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    To this topic I'll answer seriously because he's right. On lower levels, yes softs help A LOT. After 200, it's waste. Try it yourself. Run 1 stamina on a spawn that you don't depend on luck to profit with soft boots, make it increase the soft boots waste on all refills (if you want, include boat also). Profit is, if not the same thing or even lower, nothing more than 0,5k/h more. And it also decreases exp, since you walk a bit slower than what you would with boh, for example. I used softs a lot and after a few weeks I just realized I wasn't doing that much profit and losing time going to Venore every 4h, so I just stopped and the profit was the same thing and I was doing more exp, try it on your own and you'll agree, I guess.

you forgot to add : hes always right ;D

just a head's up kuz u ma friendzzzzzzzzz <3

------

im going to explain some shit further ......

theres 4 kinds of posts im going to make on every single forum that im on.

1.- trolling posts (something R loves to argue )
    2.- bugs (if its somethign program related)
    3.- content posts (like this 1)
    4.- comment posts (which can became 1 or 3 or just random greetings depends)

sad people i am really sad you didnt notice this whole time :/
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-17-2014 at 03:31 AM.

I wish someone would just ban you already, and you contract Lou Gehrig's disease.