Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Softboots are a waste of time and money - Legendary thread by Wesker

i've seen TONS of high level players using sofboots this is anoying, and it riddles me, why will you use softboots if you dont have time to use the mana generated by them and your spamming spells ?

knights hunting ghastly dragons with softboots - youre a joke.

mages hunting in banuta spamming waves - you should be deleted if your using softboots

paladins spamming exevo and using softboots - well we know paladins they just love to waste and try to be a mage wannabe's op

people open your eyes the only reason softboots are worth being used is if the amount of mana per second can help you with at least 50% of the spell mana required example :

knights hunting mutated humans

mages hunting crystal spiders (running btw)

paladins on helheim (and you dont even need softboots)

Now let the spam begin, for everyone that believes they do more profit or stay a longer time with softboots without thinking about the facts, ill love to see those 50 pages again LOL

softboots - 2 MP / sec

i walk over 10 seconds = 20 MP <<<<< 10 seconds without damage or enought health to receive one and heal, why whould you use softboots if you using just 2 MP when your spamming spells, seriusly that shit, is crazy talk.
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-14-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Free User
    kill urself

//Edit: You're & Being*
    Last edited by Moe; 06-14-2014 at 12:18 AM.

not this again.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    not this again.
    you know you love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    kill urself

//Edit: You're & Being*
    i love u moarz nawz

Free User
    I'm always saying this to my friends. LOL It's ridiculous to see 500+ mages (or any vocation) using soft boots and there's plenty of them using.
    I mean 200+ players doesn't need it anymore but when I see a high level character using them . It makes me sad.
    Last edited by giovani; 06-15-2014 at 12:22 AM.

I'd use it only when making runes, back in the days.
    And combining it with RoHs / Life Rings, of course.

Still, let people use it as they like it!
    Can't care less about this...
    Yours,
    pvzin

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post

Now let the spam begin, for everyone that believes they do more profit or stay a longer time with softboots without thinking about the facts, ill love to see those 50 pages again LOL

softboots - 2 MP / sec

Off-Topic:
    When you are trying to make a troll post / thread to make people upset and post replies etc, you shoudn't clearly state that it is a troll post cause then people won't bother replying seriously :P

OnT: Soft boots being waste of time & money? lolwut.
    Soft boots saves you money and time is something you can plenty of.

Not gonna bother to reply more serious that that as looking at all of your previous posts / replies to other people all you do is make up tons of random points that has nothing to do with anything and then claim yourself as the victor of the argument ^.^.
    "People work jobs they hate to buy shit they dont need."

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Off-Topic:
    When you are trying to make a troll post / thread to make people upset and post replies etc, you shoudn't clearly state that it is a troll post cause then people won't bother replying seriously :P

OnT: Soft boots being waste of time & money? lolwut.
    Soft boots saves you money and time is something you can plenty of.

Not gonna bother to reply more serious that that as looking at all of your previous posts / replies to other people all you do is make up tons of random points that has nothing to do with anything and then claim yourself as the victor of the argument ^.^.

i already won.

if you cant understand why they are a waste, its not my fault, my argument is flawless i won by default, people using softs and spamming spells are just newbies, and you are just one of the bunch, try to argue that, i dont see how your going to win that argument

Quote Originally Posted by giovani View Post
    I'm always saying this to my friends. LOL It's ridiculous to see 500+ mages (or any vocation) using soft boots and there's plenty of them using.
    I mean 200+ players doesn't need it anymore but when I see a high level character using them . It makes me sad.
    i seen some stupid shit, but that 700 ek hunting with exori gran and softboots just cracks me up
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-16-2014 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    i already won.

if you cant understand why they are a waste, its not my fault, my argument is flawless i won by default, people using softs and spamming spells are just newbies, and you are just one of the bunch, try to argue that, i dont see how your going to win that argument
    Since I feel good today, ima argue with you just for the lols.
    First of all, how is your argument" flawless" when you don't have anything supporting it? I mean stating that "softboots is waste of money and time" is kind of like saying: "Obama sucks, end of story" without explaining why.
    I would like to see any kind of "proof" that proves that soft boots are a waste of money.

Pulling shit out of your arse and calling it facts ain't really gonna win u any arguments.
    Last edited by Rose; 06-16-2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Typo o.O
    "People work jobs they hate to buy shit they dont need."

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Since I feel good today, ima argue with you just for the lols.
    First of all, how is your argument" flawless" when you don't have anything supporting it? I mean stating that "softboots is waste of money and time" is kind of like saying: "Obama sucks, end of story" without explaining why.
    I would like to see any kind of "proof" that proves that soft boots are a waste of money.

Pulling shit out of your arse and calling it facts ain't really gonna win u any arguments.

im feeling good today so ill link you the facts HERE