Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm pretty sure you was not loved as a child, thats the only explanation I have for your ignorance.

I believe you're an attention seeker

Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post
    I'm pretty sure you was not loved as a child, thats the only explanation I have for your ignorance.
    i think otherwise, its funny on RL you can behave as you please and on the internet you can be and become anyone you want, im not interested in making friends online, that was never my goal

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusz0r View Post
    I believe you're an attention seeker
    i just enjoy how easy it is to fuck with peoples mind, plain and simple.
    its np even when im telling you guys how it is, they will get mad and post stupid answers to stupid posts thats life.

ill give that to @BUgWT , hes smart enought to not play the game, sad tho, but i still love u <3.
    unlike the child with them :/ and yes, that is intended im waiting that post so damn funny

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    mmmmm this is a pointless topic for me so this is the last post ill do here.

1.- you're talkign about power leveling as a hole
    2.- everything has a certain level can you read 200 words per min ? 300 ? 600 ? 1500 ?

now if you think about how many options are available to power level a character i think we can agree to this simple 3 :

1.- leveling up for a larger period of time
    2.- getting help of friends
    3.- using money

just to be simple, now if itell you im going to pay 3k usd dolars to buy a level 150, you will probably say "if you're doing that i rather help you level and you give me that amoutn ill help you till 200" to make a profit for you're own.

now everyone that uses money to level or power level in any game is consider a noob, i dont know any game where this is a "pro player" activity, tibia money can be sold, at a pretty good price thats 2kk = 2 pacc's on some servers so 2 pacc's 1 pacc = level 100, 2 pacc's = 130 at the very least

if you agree that theres different kinds of power leveling then my first post is true else is false, so even if i came here to debate about how, why and where, it depends on you're point of view and i cant argue against personal points of view, if that is you're point of view its fine.

im out.

btw they dont like me kuz we got a history and i didnt cover them up. u should get your facts straight

edit : this reminds me of that legendary post where i said softboots are a waste of money i should post that again, newbies op.
    "Softies waste of money"

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://replygif.net/i/1370.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

"People work jobs they hate to buy shit they dont need."

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    "Softies waste of money"

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6yce2rDRa1raei82o1_500.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

thats how you post an image

Banned
    He was cussing like a sailor!!!

or Use my package script! hahaha
    kidding

well got an idea now how to PG my level 8 RP ty

Free User
    lol, Wesker has been like this since forever...
    I met him in another forum called tibia programming (tpforums) and he got banned cause he was such a pain in the ass. He just wants to argue with everyone.
    Sometimes I am ashamed to be spanish (yes, he is too)