Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to PG paladins

If you have voucher or simply want to PG the living shit out of a low lvl paladin around lvl 8-100.

First step.

Get some decent skills

Second step. Get a blocker or/and a sioer if needed, depends where you are going.

Third step.

Gather a shitloads of burst arrows and go bananas.

Result.

I managed to get from level 8 to level 43 in a 1½ hours at grim reapers

Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    If you have voucher or simply want to PG the living shit out of a low lvl paladin around lvl 8-100.

First step.

Get some decent skills

Second step. Get a blocker or/and a sioer if needed, depends where you are going.

Third step.

Gather a shitloads of burst arrows and go bananas.

Result.

I managed to get from level 8 to level 43 in a 1½ hours at grim reapers
    I remember doing 1,8kk/h at Aurora with Level 8 Paladin and Dist 100. Horestis Tomb full spawned.
    Blocker lures 8 things. u shoot the blocker with burst arrows.
    http://i.imgur.com/sutQkCs.png
    • Held Pictures for Tibia Coins!
    • Every Picture participate!
    • Every Week new raffles!
    • Rules: Picture must be taken in spawn (HUD visible.)

helheim until you reach 700

people have the wrong idea about power gaming.

you're not power gamming if your using shitloads of supplies the very meaning of power leveling is "leveling faster than usual and different than a newbie or regular player would" therefor if im using a knight to block me grim reapers and using shitloads of money that i bought or obtain on other account im not power leveling im power wasting shitloads of money that regular players cant obtain.

you're already power leveling everytime you bot, now power leveling would be doing more exp than your bot without wasting money that is power leveling.
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-13-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    helheim until you reach 700

people have the wrong idea about power gaming.

you're not power gamming if your using shitloads of supplies the very meaning of power leveling is "leveling faster than usual and different than a newbie or regular player would" therefor if im using a knight to block me grim reapers and using shitloads of money that i bought or obtain on other account im not power leveling im power wasting shitloads of money that regular players cant obtain.

you're already power leveling everytime you bot, now power leveling would be doing more exp than your bot without wasting money that is power leveling.
    Power Leveling is simply the process of leveling a character as rapidly as possible with the least amount of play time, regardless of money, regardless if you're using a blocker or not. Anytime you take an unreal amount of a levels in a short period of time, is power leveling.
    Last edited by Orexx; 06-13-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post
    Power Leveling is simply the process of leveling a character as rapidly as possible with the least amount of play time, regardless of money, regardless if you're using a blocker or not. Anytime you take an unreal amount of a levels in a short period of time, is power leveling.

theres different kinds of power leveling just like theres different kind sof speed runs, the "profecional power leveling" its showing regular users how to level up as fast as posible with limited resources, now if you want to power level wasting money be my guest i call that been a newbie i dont waste money on sets or "power leveling" i do the pro way might take me a month to reach 100 but i wont waste 2kk on that bs level, when some1 reach 700 with 3kk then ill be impress thats something worth it, otherwise its :

power leveling mode : i got money and friends

shit regular players cant count on.

your going to tell me a level 10 that just started can go to grims ? he might not even be premium LOL, its all about the mode your on, and to me thats just wasting money i rather play that with dicer's LOL

helmheim is the way to power level paladins, even with shitty skills.

you can ask anythign that is consider or has consider himself as a pro player theres levels of power leveling and in this case the level its "i wanna waste moneyz" similar to : WoW XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    theres different kinds of power leveling just like theres different kind sof speed runs, the "profecional power leveling" its showing regular users how to level up as fast as posible with limited resources, now if you want to power level wasting money be my guest i call that been a newbie i dont waste money on sets or "power leveling" i do the pro way might take me a month to reach 100 but i wont waste 2kk on that bs level, when some1 reach 700 with 3kk then ill be impress thats something worth it, otherwise its :

power leveling mode : i got money and friends

shit regular players cant count on.

your going to tell me a level 10 that just started can go to grims ? he might not even be premium LOL, its all about the mode your on, and to me thats just wasting money i rather play that with dicer's LOL

helmheim is the way to power level paladins, even with shitty skills.

you can ask anythign that is consider or has consider himself as a pro player theres levels of power leveling and in this case the level its "i wanna waste moneyz" similar to : WoW XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I can understand why you have such a bad reputation around here with several people including @Raphael, you have a hard time being wrong or just incorrect a lot., and you're reather annoying. Simply put as I said, power leveling is gaining a massive amount of experience and levels in a short amount of time, regardless of how you do it. If you have the money to do it, then by all means, use it at your disposal, if not, then be creative.

Defined:
    1- Power leveling is the term used to describe the process of leveling a character as rapidly as possible with the least amount of play time.

2- Power-leveling is using the help of another, stronger player to level a character more quickly than is possible alone.
    One kind of power-leveling refers to an experienced player assisting a player of much lower power in defeating enemies that would normally be too powerful for the inexperienced player, but are easily and quickly killed by the more powerful player. Defeating high level enemies rewards the lower level player with more experience points than normal.

This is why you see mages going to grims and spawns. Paladins can do it with burst arrows at bonebeast island, grims, etc.
    More so than often, when one is power leveling, they have money at their expense.

TL: DR
    POWER LEVELING IS GAINING RAPID LEVELS / EXP AT FASTER THAN NORMAL SPEEDS.

There is more than one way to do this, its up to you to chose how.
    Last edited by Orexx; 06-13-2014 at 08:12 PM.

mmmmm this is a pointless topic for me so this is the last post ill do here.

1.- you're talkign about power leveling as a hole
    2.- everything has a certain level can you read 200 words per min ? 300 ? 600 ? 1500 ?

now if you think about how many options are available to power level a character i think we can agree to this simple 3 :

1.- leveling up for a larger period of time
    2.- getting help of friends
    3.- using money

just to be simple, now if itell you im going to pay 3k usd dolars to buy a level 150, you will probably say "if you're doing that i rather help you level and you give me that amoutn ill help you till 200" to make a profit for you're own.

now everyone that uses money to level or power level in any game is consider a noob, i dont know any game where this is a "pro player" activity, tibia money can be sold, at a pretty good price thats 2kk = 2 pacc's on some servers so 2 pacc's 1 pacc = level 100, 2 pacc's = 130 at the very least

if you agree that theres different kinds of power leveling then my first post is true else is false, so even if i came here to debate about how, why and where, it depends on you're point of view and i cant argue against personal points of view, if that is you're point of view its fine.

im out.

btw they dont like me kuz we got a history and i didnt cover them up. u should get your facts straight

edit : this reminds me of that legendary post where i said softboots are a waste of money i should post that again, newbies op.
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-13-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post
    I can understand why you have such a bad reputation around here with several people including @Raphael, you have a hard time being wrong or just incorrect a lot., and you're reather annoying. Simply put as I said, power leveling is gaining a massive amount of experience and levels in a short amount of time, regardless of how you do it. If you have the money to do it, then by all means, use it at your disposal, if not, then be creative.

Defined:
    1- Power leveling is the term used to describe the process of leveling a character as rapidly as possible with the least amount of play time.

2- Power-leveling is using the help of another, stronger player to level a character more quickly than is possible alone.
    One kind of power-leveling refers to an experienced player assisting a player of much lower power in defeating enemies that would normally be too powerful for the inexperienced player, but are easily and quickly killed by the more powerful player. Defeating high level enemies rewards the lower level player with more experience points than normal.

This is why you see mages going to grims and spawns. Paladins can do it with burst arrows at bonebeast island, grims, etc.
    More so than often, when one is power leveling, they have money at their expense.

TL: DR
    POWER LEVELING IS GAINING RAPID LEVELS / EXP AT FASTER THAN NORMAL SPEEDS.

There is more than one way to do this, its up to you to chose how.
    Oh, you've seen nothing...

Why do you have to make such a big deal of stupid things @Wesker

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusz0r View Post
    Why do you have to make such a big deal of stupid things @Wesker

i like how they react

this is how i picture them, going nuttz every single time, and i got the perfect video to describe some1 that starts with R and hes already over reacting god i love it <3