Signup Now

Thread: Help With ID's

Free User

Help With ID's

Hi, i am an old tibia player, have also used every kind of bot in tibia but now i play only ots for fun.

The thing is, i'm actually a scripter and play on an 8.6 OTS with ElfBot and,

I need a certain thing.

I remember that in the old ElfBot forums we had the download of the images of all ids of tibia, not only item ids but the images too.

I really need those images. I had in my PC in the past but the thing is I lost them and I can't find anywhere in the internet, googled like 100x different tags and couldn't find. The best I could find was in Google Images the real images but resized because they were too old in imageshack.

For those who doesn't understand it's a couple of images like this:

but in full size

I don't know if I should post it here but it maybe help other scripters too. It's not about ElfBot but about IDS for Bots.

Maybe Lucas Terra has it... If someone could contact him.

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by jevivi; 10-22-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Wind Tester
    If you need only those images, then what you are looking for is Tibia.spr file from 8.6 client. There are apps to get images from .spr file (probably on tpforums or some otland forums). Just find .spr file there or find 8.6 installer. Anyway, i would rather search on tibia.org.pl/otland (.net?)/ tpforums for it.
    Last edited by Imba; 10-22-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Free User
    Have already done it but the thing is i need both images with correct ids of the Game not the sprite ids. Gonna search on otland and tpforums thanks for the reply!

EDIT: Couldn't find
    Last edited by jevivi; 10-23-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Free User
    BUMP plz