Signup Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fermonos View Post
    I'll monitor this thread. Also, may I request Dark Cathedral for low and high levels and Plains of Havoc, with Dragon Spawn chooser and kill all giant Spiders for knight.

Thank you

what do you consider low level knight, kuz dark catedral + gs kill its like level 80 + with wich's ???

or are you talking about POH high level ek like 70+ one hande dor two handed and skills, i need you to be a little more specific

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    what do you consider low level knight, kuz dark catedral + gs kill its like level 80 + with wich's ???

or are you talking about POH high level ek like 70+ one hande dor two handed and skills, i need you to be a little more specific
    Well for Dark Cathedral, a spawn chooser. Like level 20-60 and 60-100. For PoH, just a script what kills all giant spiders, and has an option to go dragon spawn and option to clear dragon lord room.

I'm testing your Multi Character script at this moment. Gotta edit this post later on with feedback

Edit: This script is very confusing. I don't know if I have to edit user options (character currently logged in and next character) or not. Besides, there is oneliner which causes character to randomly xlog after choosing profession. Reconnect script works on choosen city boat(if i got it right) so i have no idea why he xlogs before going to desired city
    Last edited by rusio; 06-14-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rusio View Post
    I'm testing your Multi Character script at this moment. Gotta edit this post later on with feedback

Edit: This script is very confusing. I don't know if I have to edit user options (character currently logged in and next character) or not. Besides, there is oneliner which causes character to randomly xlog after choosing profession. Reconnect script works on choosen city boat(if i got it right) so i have no idea why he xlogs before going to desired city

if thats the case seems i didnt upload the correct script, and yes you need to edit the user options, when you log out x amoutn of times they will reset, thats why you need to edit them, and the persistent key let me update it to the correct one

is one of those 2 scripts, the city needs to be edited by your self if you want to change it, it will work as long as you have venore and vocation knight, everythign else its not coded yet, my trial version is over, it is suposed to level to 8 and log the next account (again its not a rookgard vocation and main, its a event script atm)

get back to me to delete the wrong one, i think the right script is rookgard multi account, should be different from the rest and as u posted i edited some waypoint on that 1 also

ty for the feedback

BTW

you have to edit the user options ONCE, after that just log in and start the script, the script on persistent will force the user options to select the current char and the next one
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-15-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Mutated Human Script
    Features

• Health Potion Based
    • Random Waypoint

• Refiller
    • Depositer
    • Reconnect
    • Bp Setup

• Bp Safety (if reconnected)

• Whole Quarter

• Several Waypoints Included (to avoid a bann)
    • Level Options
    • Level 40+

Theres a slight change you may die with this script (remember this are freebie's), if you dotn want to die with it, you may add at the end of every spot a health pot check, just to be clear if you ever died on it, but i find it hard to believe, good luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-21-2014 at 12:14 AM.

any other scripts people want for free for knights 40+ ?

should i do :

magicians ?
    ghouls ?
    banuta ?
    rootworms ?
    cults ?
    mistrock cyclops ?

im going to do premium scripts atm, ask anythign i can actually script with a 40 char knight might be able to do paly and mage scripts not in the mood for it today but i might

Banuta Apes would be awesome

Free User
    Hey Wesker, nice job scripting.
    I have one question, i never used this bot, but I downloaded just to use your rookgaard script. But I have a doubt, i load, put acc and password but character list doesnt update, still your characters. I even tried to edit manually the script and changed every single name on Its list.

Quote Originally Posted by CkY View Post
    Hey Wesker, nice job scripting.
    I have one question, i never used this bot, but I downloaded just to use your rookgaard script. But I have a doubt, i load, put acc and password but character list doesnt update, still your characters. I even tried to edit manually the script and changed every single name on Its list.

you have to edit your character list, cant updated it, theres no function to recall your account data and characters, you need to edit it clicking edit user options ​i will assume no1 changed my passwords and you can test it with my own account, just by logging in and out with different chars

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    you have to edit your character list, cant updated it, theres no function to recall your account data and characters, you need to edit it clicking edit user options ​i will assume no1 changed my passwords and you can test it with my own account, just by logging in and out with different chars
    Sorry, i didn't edit my post saying that i managed to make it work
    Thanks man, looks great until now.
    Just created 20 characters and the first one is level 3, i'll edit this post with feedback.

EDIT:
    It worked fine, but didn't log in the next character :/
    Last edited by CkY; 06-21-2014 at 11:51 PM.