Signup Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Izze View Post
    I love laughing at theese 2k14 kids who do this type of shit :P
    I love when people call others kids trying to state there own maturity, but its usually the other way around. Also have you even tried reading this thread, or do you just read the last comment and comment on that? I could elaborate more, but it seems pointless. Oh, and please do say cry is free or whatever the hell people like you like to spam fest on the forums now.

Quote Originally Posted by frems View Post
    My favorite mode is no-pvp. I start playing Tibia since 7.4. I never liked pvp in tibia cuz that game dont have that. Yes, ofc couple years ago we dont have so much botters etc., no hotkeys. There is no fun to killing ppl for "dominado" these days cuz when we see servers with 60 ppl online and most of them are botters for cashmakers. Cipsoft introduced roshammul are servers with low population cant even do that cuz there is no power to kill boss I think cipsoft should change totally pvp and make something like arenas for pvp plus normal pvp like now but with very "hard" punishes. No deletes for killing but bans for killing 1-2 ppl.
    Roxzin pretty much said what I would have said

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargo View Post
    I love when people call others kids trying to state there own maturity, but its usually the other way around. Also have you even tried reading this thread, or do you just read the last comment and comment on that? I could elaborate more, but it seems pointless. Oh, and please do say cry is free or whatever the hell people like you like to spam fest on the forums now.

Roxzin pretty much said what I would have said
    I have 1 question to @Ziorr , how much ppl using bot from ur team and how much from ur enemy, do u know that?

Reality is that every dominating team in tibia uses a bot. Whether it's for war, sd combo, dash, or just auto heal. That's just what the game has come to. It really doesn't matter how good your "player vs. player" skills are anymore. Everyone can set up a bot, and everyone does. If you want to see real player vs player skill, play another game. Tibia is past that point. It's just not the same PvP as it used to be.
    Trade History:
    Bought 210 EK from Wasoom
    Bought 400 ED from ragnir
    Sold 220 EK to staxzilla
    Sold/Bought/Traded many accounts with debugerror
    Bought 240 ED from Conzilla via WU
    Bought 315 ED from Secure
    Bought 195 EK from Spens
    Sold 413 ED ragnir

I have 1 question to @Ziorr , how much ppl using bot from ur team and how much from ur enemy, do u know that?
    Dno if Ziorr was going to answer this but I can do it for him, I'd say like 80-90% of our team and same goes for the other team. Most use bot, but there are very few who don't.
    Bought 295 EK on Inferna from Dedi
    Bought 85 days voucher account from Mateo
    Bought 73 days voucher account from Mateo
    Sold 268 ED on Inferna to theawesomest
    Sold 274 MS on Calva to Mateo
    Sold 440 MS to Bergman
    Sold 380 EK to Stupar
    Sold 340 MS to Tim
    Sold 230 ED on Inferna to Jack
    Sold 340 MS on Antica to Adam

& more!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Izze View Post
    Dno if Ziorr was going to answer this but I can do it for him, I'd say like 80-90% of our team and same goes for the other team. Most use bot, but there are very few who don't.
    Thanks, and the number speak. I reallly dont care about some1 using bots. But that game is bot game that all. Cipsoft made it.

Free User
    Thanks, and the number speak. I reallly dont care about some1 using bots. But that game is bot game that all. Cipsoft made it.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://iplogger.org/1M8c3.jpg). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

so why you even ask if people are using bot? You are on a bot forum right now what did you expect?

Well lets relax some and get back to the topic :-)! As @Venlo has said people are trying to have some fun on Calva. And i bet the Zior team would also love to have some cool Action so why not :O?!
    @Ziorr the way you talk you wont have any action at all. Why dont be quiet let people come and lets see if they change something or not. If you want that Server for yourself jst to rpg you could have gone to Optional-Pvp aswell. I think it would be fun to have some fights on a Server that was made to have PvP... (not ment to flame anyone ) :-)
    If good Girls get down on the floor, tell me how low will a bad Girl go?

Free User
    @legendios They want to exp in peace on Calva so they can level new characters and transfer cash and levels to Inferna.

So if hes building a new team there, they could fuck up their bots all the time :P.. People from Open-Pvp and some from optional does know very good ways to fullbless ppl^^ might be fun then... seem like hes a fraid oh having a real chellenge then ^^
    If good Girls get down on the floor, tell me how low will a bad Girl go?

Free User
    how am i afraid of having a challenge, are you mentally retarded? he is giving people fake advertising dont get me wrong now anyone is welcome to join them and transfer to calva, show that you have balls to fight us but, do not expect an fun war since i will destroy their team fast and quick, by wasting several of them everytime they take pz due to the fact they made alot of bullshit on calva and inferna previous wars and me also my team mates have hate for them.

do you understand now, bitch? talk less and bring ur char aswell, cast bitch