Signup Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by frems View Post
    when next patch come to tibia, look how much ppl get log in u gonna see how much ppl every day botting in this bot game
    I'm sorry, but regarding to what are you saying this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargo View Post
    I'm sorry, but regarding to what are you saying this?
    in case when u saying about magebot, when u saying its hard to shoot sd by hotkey. Many ppl using bots for heals, swap rings/amulets etc so war in this days is just a wombo combo on 1 player, its suck. Now who dont have bot die first.

in case when u saying about magebot, when u saying its hard to shoot sd by hotkey. Many ppl using bots for heals, swap rings/amulets etc so war in this days is just a wombo combo on 1 player, its suck. Now who dont have bot die first.
    I'm not defending anyone, since I always was a botter and always will be, but I still know some ppl who plays better manually than most of botters
    Trade history:

• Sold 295 ek (Inferna) to Izze
    • Bought 340 rp (Inferna) from Kartofel
    • Sold 292 ek (Calva) to tommy
    • Sold 323 ek (Calva) to Hassan (vt deal)
    • Sold 454 ms (Calva) to FrankNL
    • Bought 424 ms (Calva) from Jack (vt deal)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dedi View Post
    I'm not defending anyone, since I always was a botter and always will be, but I still know some ppl who plays better manually than most of botters
    most of ppl play better then ppl with bots, cuz umm how to say it, they "feel game" but bots give much advance on war

Free User
    Lol!!

Free User
    I bet your favorite type of war is push war and if you ever take a war mode its always in yalahar where all you do is stand in a tight group and "wombo combo" on magebot.

I bet your favorite type of war is push war and if you ever take a war mode its always in yalahar where all you do is stand in a tight group and "wombo combo" on magebot.
    I love laughing at theese 2k14 kids who do this type of shit :P
    Bought 295 EK on Inferna from Dedi
    Bought 85 days voucher account from Mateo
    Bought 73 days voucher account from Mateo
    Sold 268 ED on Inferna to theawesomest
    Sold 274 MS on Calva to Mateo
    Sold 440 MS to Bergman
    Sold 380 EK to Stupar
    Sold 340 MS to Tim
    Sold 230 ED on Inferna to Jack
    Sold 340 MS on Antica to Adam

& more!

Banned
    My favorite mode is no-pvp. I start playing Tibia since 7.4. I never liked pvp in tibia cuz that game dont have that. Yes, ofc couple years ago we dont have so much botters etc., no hotkeys. There is no fun to killing ppl for "dominado" these days cuz when we see servers with 60 ppl online and most of them are botters for cashmakers. Cipsoft introduced roshammul are servers with low population cant even do that cuz there is no power to kill boss I think cipsoft should change totally pvp and make something like arenas for pvp plus normal pvp like now but with very "hard" punishes. No deletes for killing but bans for killing 1-2 ppl.

If you use a bot to war, you suck. Simple as that. I was on a team that only relied on MageBot to play, and even with that they would get beaten every single day. On Hardcore you really need to know how to play, and if you use MB I'm sure you don't.
    @frems No-pvp guy talking about pvp? Oh I've seen this story before heheh basically that was when Cip added 20 unjusts and swaps to open pvp

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    If you use a bot to war, you suck. Simple as that. I was on a team that only relied on MageBot to play, and even with that they would get beaten every single day. On Hardcore you really need to know how to play, and if you use MB I'm sure you don't.
    @frems No-pvp guy talking about pvp? Oh I've seen this story before heheh basically that was when Cip added 20 unjusts and swaps to open pvp
    Oh, no im playing on NO-PVP, I cant talking about PVP! I should just die now! Cuz guy who playing on no-pvp talking about pvp!
    Man, I played on pvp couple of years. I stop playing there when cipsoft introduced hotkeys. Before that in pvp u need a "little skill" but now? When only matter lvl on how much ppl try to kill hlvl? Couple days ago i watched stream on twitch. tv when team 200+ couple ppl even 400+ try kill 350 ek with dash and heal bot, they cant do that. Its sad.

I dont what enmy u have if they using magebot and still loosing, ther are really "noobs" in pvp. Im end, talking about pvp. That game style suck in TIbia, always. Pvp can be fun if victim for def can get something but only what he gets its pz and after killing pk he get killed by friends.