Signup Now
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

Question Discussion: Windbot 3.0

Was the Windbot 3.0 with the new features descontinued?

nope, its being worked on

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    nope, its being worked on
    Are u guys gonna email people when the update comes ?
    As i see it it's way too risky botting in the current sitiuation

You should forget wind 3 for now. First teaser was on 09-09-2014, 09:48 AM, and still nothing.

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post280402

A quote by me, and few more posts in that thread. Read it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Wind 3 was planed to be released in its current form (the version us mods are testing and bug finding) when that post was made. However due to some real-life reasons (yes, even us modsmods and Lucas got one) it got pushed up.
    After some testing we figured out that it needed some more work to be stable enough for the public.
    You must understand that even if we put a huge ass warning text that it is not stable and people will have crashes, the shit storm that we would get would be way less then us delaying it.
    While we mods are testing it and finding most of the bugs lucas also started to rewrite the whole targeting so it works with Wind 3 time dragged out and summer update hit us with a lot of new content that we need to find all tps, all quest / level doors, all rope and shovel places, all exani hur up/down spots, and all travel npcs. And trust me, that is a huge ass job to do.

I do not know how much in detail I can go, but here is a quick status update.

We mods and a few selected others got a "working" version of wind 3, however with "working" I mean for areas pre summer update, that don't got special way to get in to it(f.e fenrock/poi dls, drakens after scale etc), with the old targeting system which for now works best with Eks and not distance. We also have few minor bugs left to sort out.

So in conclusion of this whole text, we do notnot want you guys to have a bad experience with wind 3 and make a shit storm of it andand rather delay it untill it works good enough not to couse a shit storm of people complain of the bugs it still has and for all the vocations.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    my life has been a lie

Quote Originally Posted by hyderascripts View Post
    You should forget wind 3 for now. First teaser was on 09-09-2014, 09:48 AM, and still nothing.
    Ye, i can remember Lucas saying "to be released on 2~3 months" last year haha, sad that other bots like X, B and R are getting theyr "new big features" going on like being able to check everything on botting char on the phone
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Ye, i can remember Lucas saying "to be released on 2~3 months" last year haha, sad that other bots like X, B and R are getting theyr "new big features" going on like being able to check everything on botting char on the phone
    And are these features released?

As I see it, windbot has been the best bot for atleast 2years or so?

---

Quote or Tag me if you want me to reply quicker

Quote Originally Posted by CroiX View Post
    And are these features released?

As I see it, windbot has been the best bot for atleast 2years or so?
    I guess not but i cant even remember which features he said the v3 would have and i didnt say its bad or its losing competition (as you can see i am wind powered just like you)
    Last edited by downloadkct; 11-13-2015 at 08:22 PM.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by oscarposcar View Post
    my life has been a lie
    signed

I was waiting for this aswell lol