Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Market improvement

Well i would like to suggest some functions to give us a better control over the market system:

1st: Make the current offers list data available(item name/id, amount left, price, etc), plus the possibility to cancel these offers.
    Example of use: My script makes a buy offer of 500 X item and 500 Y item, later i run it again to check the market and the amount of both is down to 300, so the script add new offers(and possibly cancel the old ones) to keep the buy amount as 500+ on each item.

2nd: Make the buy/sell offers list data available(amount left, price, etc)
    Example of use: make new offers based on information of the ones that are already there.

To my particular use case the 1st one has the higher priority, but of course the second would be nice to use in the future too and combined they would provide a better control over the market.

As far as I've understood when this has been brought up in the past is that it is kinda hard to do that without injecting into the client.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

it's also good to recall that Lucas already said he's not into market and he will not implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    it's also good to recall that Lucas already said he's not into market and he will not implement it.
    Pretty sure the reason why his not into market and won't do stuff for it is as I said, just saying!
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    As far as I've understood when this has been brought up in the past is that it is kinda hard to do that without injecting into the client.
    Actually, since the suggestion doesn't involve any interaction wind isn't already capable of and is mostly about reading memory, being injected or not makes little to no difference here.

Either way, I'm pretty sure something along these lines has already been suggested and rejected recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Actually, since the suggestion doesn't involve any interaction wind isn't already capable of and is mostly about reading memory, being injected or not makes little to no difference here.

Either way, I'm pretty sure something along these lines has already been suggested and rejected recently.
    The only suggestion i was able to found before posting that was closely related to mine was about the 2nd suggestion i made(and if i remember well was not really rejected but not implemented due to the "lack of use case", and ofc its kind of an old suggestion). Anyway my main point here would be about the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Not sure why it would require to be injected, considering its mostly reading data(as @Raphael already said) and the only real interaction would be the cancel button(probably not that much different than other market functions we already have).

Quote Originally Posted by madness View Post
    The only suggestion i was able to found before posting that was closely related to mine was about the 2nd suggestion i made(and if i remember well was not really rejected but not implemented due to the "lack of use case", and ofc its kind of an old suggestion). Anyway my main point here would be about the first one.

Not sure why it would require to be injected, considering its mostly reading data(as @Raphael already said) and the only real interaction would be the cancel button(probably not that much different than other market functions we already have).
    Well, you're two suggestions are pretty much the same thing: you want more data about the market. It's just about different data. While I do realize it would be nice to have such features, market interaction isn't really a priority on Wind and I don't see it becoming one in the near future.

Banned
    What about script with market? Like sellers etc. it is safe?

Wind Tester
    Why you are asking us? Ask Cipsoft...

Banned
    Imba I mean those scripts injecting in client, thats all what I wanna know.