Signup Now

chat box + maybe dash option? =D

there's no chat box? and also... its possible to maybe add dash? =D

Free User
    Dash sends loads of packets to the Tibia server, more than any "normal" person would be able to do... Not saying that any bot is undetectable but this would make it MORE detectable so that's a no.

@Chatbox maybe if lots of people ask for it... But for now I don't think Lucas has any plans on adding it xD

You can get about the same function as dash with a program such as Keyboard King which boost the repeating of your arrow keys (As that is basicly the same thing as dash does, only it is leagal. Also ofc you should higher the repeat time and lower the repeat delay on your windows settings.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    You can get about the same function as dash with a program such as Keyboard King which boost the repeating of your arrow keys (As that is basicly the same thing as dash does, only it is leagal. Also ofc you should higher the repeat time and lower the repeat delay on your windows settings.
    last part i did... i run like clicking on map... which is good... about the dash... it reallys sends packages???
    for more exact question... magebot dash sends packages to the client?????
    cause i have been dashing for more than 1 year and never gotten deleted or banned.
    i only use magebot to dash.

question 2. think king keyboard program.. does it make you run like dash in magebot? or no?
    i love dashing xD i can run all wz 1 2 and 3... without a problem xD

Dash afaik reduces your ping only. I can reproduce dash while using the ground and pressing the arrow key at the same time, ping goes like 10-15.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP