Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Cheapest TeamSpeak3 Server Hosting

Bump~

What is the difference between runtime and uptime in your features?
    In gold it says only runtime but on platinum it says 24/7 uptime... So can you explain this? Wont the bronze to gold version be 24/7 uptime? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Benya View Post
    What is the difference between runtime and uptime in your features?
    In gold it says only runtime but on platinum it says 24/7 uptime... So can you explain this? Wont the bronze to gold version be 24/7 uptime? lol.
    Every server has a 24/7 uptime, that means the server will never be down, it will be online all day & all night, except if there's maintenance to make which should be rare and only take a few minutes. The runtime is for how long you're paying for the server. Example: You pay 3€ or $4 for the bronze package, which will be online for 6 months before you have to pay again. Hope that answered your question, let me know if you need to know anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Acnologia View Post
    Every server has a 24/7 uptime, that means the server will never be down, it will be online all day & all night, except if there's maintenance to make which should be rare and only take a few minutes. The runtime is for how long you're paying for the server. Example: You pay 3€ or $4 for the bronze package, which will be online for 6 months before you have to pay again. Hope that answered your question, let me know if you need to know anything else.
    Exactly where is the server located? Europe, yes but country? How long have this service been up? And are you a HF member?

Exactly where is the server located? Europe, yes but country? How long have this service been up? And are you a HF member?
    It's located in France, this service has just been started recently, but been hosting TeamSpeak servers for a while for my own purposes. I'm not a HF member, their forum theme disgusts me & most of the people there are retards. You can find me on LeakForums tho, this is my profile.

Bump~

Bump~

Quote Originally Posted by Acnologia View Post
    It's located in France, this service has just been started recently, but been hosting TeamSpeak servers for a while for my own purposes. I'm not a HF member, their forum theme disgusts me & most of the people there are retards. You can find me on LeakForums tho, this is my profile.
    Don't drag everyone to the same pile of shit just because there is one shitbag
    Either way, alrighty. I might be interested in the future.

Don't drag everyone to the same pile of shit just because there is one shitbag
    Either way, alrighty. I might be interested in the future.
    Well, I don't really care about that forum, they can do what they want honestly. Alright, just contact me whenever you want one.