Signup Now
    Free User

(Request) Enable and desable targeting, and one more :)

HI, Im new here and I want to create my first script, so I need a little help from you guys
    My first one is, what should I put in X Action WP to enable and desable targeting (at x wp enable at x disable) ?

The thing is that I want to desable the targeting anytime I go refill and stuff like that, buuuuuut here it comes.
    Is it possible to still attack x,w,t,h,b, creature only if I get trapped on my way to refilling? if it's ot can you guys advice me on what I can do?

And yeah, what can I use to move my mana, great health pots, and ultimate pots to my supply bp after buying them?
    Last edited by Piiipe; 05-17-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Wind Tester
    @Piiipe
    My first one is, what should I put in X Action WP to enable and desable targeting (at x wp enable at x disable) ?
    Just right click on option, and click 'copy lua setsetting', then paste it to action in your waypoints, with yes/no (enable/disable)

Is it possible to still attack x,w,t,h,b, creature only if I get trapped on my way to refilling? if it's ot can you guys advice me on what I can do?
    If u will turn off targeting, then it wont attack anything. You can do 2 things here
    #1 keep targeting enabled, and set monsters to 'only if trapped' (better)
    #2 disable targeting, and make action, that will enable targeting if character gets stuck

And yeah, what can I use to move my mana, great health pots, and ultimate pots to my supply bp after buying them?
    Depends what action u are using to buy supplies. If u are using resupply(string category), then you can use 'looting destination' in Supplies>SupplyList. Bot will move potions after buying them.
    If u are not using this function, then u have to make action to move it

Free User
    Thanks for the help Imba very helpfull, but

#2 disable targeting, and make action, that will enable targeting if character gets stuck (can you help me out with that one? xD