Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tibia On Steam

Free User
    I'm all for more players.. Just not with Steam. They need to find another way to bringing back players and find new ones.

Regards

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by fwardkoff View Post
    I voted no, CipSoft just want money but never did nothing for the comunity. [...]
    Said botter, destroying whole community. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hultin View Post
    More people playing is great. But giving cip access to vac is not. It's hardly just big titles, you can simply buy access to vac once your in the steam family.

That means vac can be updated to search through your memory and make it much harder to hide botting. Steam is just a resourcesucking application that in itself, besides marketing, doesn't benefit us cheaters even remotely.
    VAC wont change anything. They are mass deleting players alredy, just look around... Dunno if its auto detection tool or they are just manual deleting. I am sure that they could delete every botter even right now, but whats then? Rising premium scrolls price again?
    Last edited by Imba; 05-14-2014 at 03:29 PM.

more players = more clients for cash = yes

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post

I dont destroyed the community hhahahaha I'm a botter, I'm helpin cip to have more guys online u.u If me, you, and everybody from this forum stop bot how many ppl we will have online? 5k? We are making a favor to cip HAHAHAH
    ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...

Nathan ;##

I dont destroyed the community hhahahaha I'm a botter, I'm helpin cip to have more guys online u.u If me, you, and everybody from this forum stop bot how many ppl we will have online? 5k? We are making a favor to cip HAHAHAH
    Your logic is flawed. If people wouldn't have started to bot in the first place the community would have been alot bigger, along with more players.
    There is a reason why the player amounts have decreased as the botters have increased.
    "People work jobs they hate to buy shit they dont need."

It's a marketing ploy, thats all. Steam is a huge marketing tool for games, especially games like Tibia who are trying to get in the spotlight to make a few extra players to make a few extra bucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post

VAC wont change anything. They are mass deleting players alredy, just look around... Dunno if its auto detection tool or they are just manual deleting. I am sure that they could delete every botter even right now, but whats then? Rising premium scrolls price again?
    So you want to make it even easier for them? The whole steam deal will fail, people don't keep playing tibia because of people like us and it's rotten community, which cip doesn't do much about albeit more than before.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Your logic is flawed. If people wouldn't have started to bot in the first place the community would have been alot bigger, along with more players.
    There is a reason why the player amounts have decreased as the botters have increased.
    Yeah, because the game sux now.. CipSoft destroyed pvp and everything that was good :/
    ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...

Nathan ;##

Yeah, because the game sux now.. CipSoft destroyed pvp and everything that was good :/
    Then why do you play it? Playing a game that you don't get any fun out of seems like a waste of time to me.
    "People work jobs they hate to buy shit they dont need."

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Then why do you play it? Playing a game that you don't get any fun out of seems like a waste of time to me.
    i don't play it, bot does everything for me, I just sit and relax and profit =) Tibia isn't a game anymore, but business. CipSoft profit on us, we profit on CipSoft, endless circle until they decide to shutdown.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP