Signup Now
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Necro script is really nice man! Just can't really afk with it since deposit almost always gets stuck by stalkers. Sometimes it just continuously runs into them instead of exori.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiezuz View Post
    Necro script is really nice man! Just can't really afk with it since deposit almost always gets stuck by stalkers. Sometimes it just continuously runs into them instead of exori.
    You have to show status messages (option found in console on tibia client) if you dont have this option the bot wont notice the stalkers and it will get stuck. I uploaded a version 1.2 on necro script where i adjusted some small stuff.
    Do this and get back to me if it still do the same thing i'll look in to it.

Free User
    Hey, if you wanna do some free quest scripts, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by kennysside View Post
    Hey, if you wanna do some free quest scripts, that would be awesome!
    I could make some sure . But i wont be able to buy windbot days until 26th~ November so ill start make those then .

Free User
    Tested your mutated rats, when it gets below the treshhold for manapotions to leave spawn, it just stops, and stands there until it either logs out or dies because it keeps killing stuff that spawns until supplies are all gone. Is it because my character is too weak? level 63, 78/73 mystic blade/ mpa/zao leg+helmet/ MMs, boots of haste / plat ammy

While it is hunting it's great, but it's not afk'able because of the stoppage when low on manapots

Quote Originally Posted by thugleif View Post
    Tested your mutated rats, when it gets below the treshhold for manapotions to leave spawn, it just stops, and stands there until it either logs out or dies because it keeps killing stuff that spawns until supplies are all gone. Is it because my character is too weak? level 63, 78/73 mystic blade/ mpa/zao leg+helmet/ MMs, boots of haste / plat ammy

While it is hunting it's great, but it's not afk'able because of the stoppage when low on manapots
    You should be able to bot here, i were around level 55 i think and i had same eq as you did but i used relic sword, and my skills were 75/70~.
    I cant go and change settings right now but i can tell you what to do and maybe it will work better.

Do this:
    Go in on Cavebot>Scripter>Refill, in there you will see something about put targeting 'yes', change it to 'no' (The first alternative) do this on all named refill and bot should be good for 100% afking.
    I forgot to change this setting when released and im happy you let me know.When i can afford to buy windbot days i will change it.

Free User
    Thank you, will try soon =)

Banned
    Hi @Raiven . I use many scripts from you . So good .

Dude ..Necromancers from Drefia .. i tested it the only problem they dont have a force refill so i have to put many manas for leave cause he dont stop killing all.

but anyway is a sick place of good exp also doing the task on 3 lvls .. GZ continue doing scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Alucarz View Post
    Hi @Raiven . I use many scripts from you . So good .

Dude ..Necromancers from Drefia .. i tested it the only problem they dont have a force refill so i have to put many manas for leave cause he dont stop killing all.

but anyway is a sick place of good exp also doing the task on 3 lvls .. GZ continue doing scripts
    The bot will go refilling when x manas/cap that you set it on, but it wont turn off targeting because if you get trapped it might get you killed, thats the reason i kept it that way xD.
    I always used 40 manas~ to refill.

Thanks for feedback . I will start making scripts when i get cash and time (approx 2 weeks~ from now)

Banned
    @Raiven

I will upload photos from my hunts i use with yours scripts .