Signup Now
Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    ok now is working good

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiven View Post
    Have you checked so bot walks with arrow keys and not map-clicks? I will check this soon and hopefully i can find whats going on there. It might be so that you got trapped by monsters and bot skipped some waypoints, that happened once to me but never happened since.
    Yes, I have checked so he uses with arrow keys. Also, the hole he jumps down. When the bot ropes up and then walks north and falls down the hole again, he doesn't try to rope back up but instead skips ahead to the part with the boat and spams " hi venore yes" all over again while taking damage from the monsters... any chance you might fix so he tries to rope up again if he isn't in the correct location when roping up?

thank you <3

Free User
    Also, on lich hell script, is it possible to make some sort of safety function where if there are too many monsters on screen, to try and run away a bit and try to take out the monsters one and one or something like that? basically a safety measure against too many monsters...

Free User
    Corym Carlin bug when you go to hunt

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiven View Post

Vocation: Knight
    Recommended Level: 110+(Cave -1), 120+ (Cave -2)
    Difficulty: Medium/Easy
    Exp/hr (without bonus): 140-170k/h (Cave -1)
    Loot/hr: 10k/h+ (Cave -1)
    Note: Start at bank Venore
    Tested on a 117 knight.

Features:

Requirements:
    Nothing.

Backpack Setup:

Note: You can change bps without any problem , just don't repeat colours. And always put backpacks in FIRST depot box.

Hotkeys:

* Exura Ico
    * Mana Potion
    * Health potion
    * Utura/utura gran
    * Exori gran (optional)
    * Exori (optional)
    * Exori hur (optional)
    * Exori Ico (optional)

Download Script:

Please download the 100% AFK Version: I fixed the bug where it got stuck on the water!

bro sciprt getting stucked in mana shop hes going to buy manas without supplies bp openened, so it does not matter how much supps u got in ur sup be he buy new all supps, hes walking with loot backpack opened instead of sup backpack lol, hes always reopening the loot bp instead of suply bp :< rest works well i guess
    Loyal Above all

Upcomming script! Vengoth Werewolf for EK! Releasing soon.
    Here is a screenshot after 5 hours testing, no bugs found yet .

Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    Yes, I have checked so he uses with arrow keys. Also, the hole he jumps down. When the bot ropes up and then walks north and falls down the hole again, he doesn't try to rope back up but instead skips ahead to the part with the boat and spams " hi venore yes" all over again while taking damage from the monsters... any chance you might fix so he tries to rope up again if he isn't in the correct location when roping up?

thank you <3
    Bot should rope up immediatly, try maybe put rope in hotkeys?

Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    Also, on lich hell script, is it possible to make some sort of safety function where if there are too many monsters on screen, to try and run away a bit and try to take out the monsters one and one or something like that? basically a safety measure against too many monsters...
    It might be possible, ill test some stuff when i can

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrasal View Post
    Corym Carlin bug when you go to hunt
    Probably when its getting blocked by bugs? Ill fix soon

Quote Originally Posted by MRlynek View Post
    bro sciprt getting stucked in mana shop hes going to buy manas without supplies bp openened, so it does not matter how much supps u got in ur sup be he buy new all supps, hes walking with loot backpack opened instead of sup backpack lol, hes always reopening the loot bp instead of suply bp :< rest works well i guess
    Make sure that every backpack you use are NOT the same, else it will bug. This kind of thing does not happen to me, i have tested it so much and nothing
    Last edited by Raiven; 01-24-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by MRlynek View Post
    here's happening the same problem with this script, and i'm sure that i don't use the same backpack.
    however the rest is 100%, the only problem is this.
    Last edited by gabszera; 01-25-2016 at 01:49 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by gabszera View Post
    here's happening the same problem with this script, and i'm sure that i don't use the same backpack.

true mate, im using all bps different it keeps opening loot bp instead of supply bp
    Loyal Above all

Free User
    Maybe fix HIDE EQ option for them with small resolution?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by gabszera View Post
    Same thing happens with me :/ all BPs are different aswell.