Signup Now
Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiven View Post
    yes, ill edit it soon

oh, i will edit it soon
    Hello, first of all - thanks for sharing with us your awesome and flawless scripts for free - you are great!
    I have suggestion to your bonelord cave script (i'm writing cuz i saw you wanna edit it) if it isn't so hard to do will be great if you could add "shitty loot seller" (it means two handed swords/battle shields/morning stars etc) in the way to refill, because npc which is buying those items is on the way from cave to dp botting with this script will be much easier with this small change .

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Altacet View Post
    Hello, first of all - thanks for sharing with us your awesome and flawless scripts for free - you are great!
    I have suggestion to your bonelord cave script (i'm writing cuz i saw you wanna edit it) if it isn't so hard to do will be great if you could add "shitty loot seller" (it means two handed swords/battle shields/morning stars etc) in the way to refill, because npc which is buying those items is on the way from cave to dp botting with this script will be much easier with this small change .

Regards
    I did add npc seller in the script already and on the way to refill. There is a box on features you can choose to sell items (called sell loot).

Quote Originally Posted by didak View Post
    Lich hell test on level 94 knight

EXP/H : 150K-220K
    LOOT/H : -15K

Sometimes stuck in manashop I dont know why.
    Can you check that bro?
    The script is not 100% afk yet. Is very good to up level fast with some waste
    I tested this 100 times now and i dont get stuck at all

Quote Originally Posted by Raiven View Post
    I just edited the crocodile script in port hope. It is now working 100% (version 2.0).
    Also edited tarantulas, tested it several times in different situations. It is now working 100% good (version 2.1).

Have fun!

great
    u can improve hunt only in the first floor for lvl 15 and second floor for lvl 30
    cuz lvl 15 can't handle tortoise

i had to go there when i can use weapon of lvl 30 i will test it when my new knights reach lvl 30

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
    great
    u can improve hunt only in the first floor for lvl 15 and second floor for lvl 30
    cuz lvl 15 can't handle tortoise

i had to go there when i can use weapon of lvl 30 i will test it when my new knights reach lvl 30
    Oh, ok. I will remake the script again then. So that you can choose to hunt -2 or only -1. Thanks for letting me know.

Tarantulas Port Hope

Vocation: Mage
    Recommended Level: 20+
    Difficulty: Easy
    Exp/hr (without bonus):
    Loot/hr:
    Note: Start at DP Port Hope
    Tested on a 20 Sorcerer.

Features:

You can choose to withdraw brown mushrooms or eggs(wich can be bought (manually) west of temple ph and put in foodbp).

Requirements:
    None. However, it is recommended to do tarantula tasks here (tasker is not included).

Backpack Setup:

Note: You can change bps without any problem , just don't repeat colours. And always put backpacks in FIRST depot box.

Hotkeys:

* Exura
    * Mana Potion
    * Exura Gran
    * Exori Flam

Download Script:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Raiven; 01-21-2016 at 08:24 AM.

Free User
    Heya. Great script, the one with krailos bug cave. However, when it tries to leave when cap is below the amount I choose or if the manas are finished and the script is supposed to jump to the "refill" waypoints, it jumps ahead all the way to the boat waypoint and starts spamming "hi", "venore", and "yes" over and over again instead of jumping to the waypoint where he leaves the cave... any suggestions?

Free User

Angry roubo theft

apos usar o programa do windbot e baixar 2 scripts aqui do server, fui roubado!! realmente não pode confiar nesses programas sujos.

apos usar o programa do windbot e baixar 2 scripts aqui do server, fui roubado!! realmente não pode confiar nesses programas sujos.
    after use windbot the program and download two scripts here server, I was robbed !! really can not trust these dirty programs.

Crocodile Script!

Still deposit don't work for me

it don't open brown backpack for deposit items

i use
    BPDP = Brown backpack
    stack = beach
    no stack items = purple

Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    Heya. Great script, the one with krailos bug cave. However, when it tries to leave when cap is below the amount I choose or if the manas are finished and the script is supposed to jump to the "refill" waypoints, it jumps ahead all the way to the boat waypoint and starts spamming "hi", "venore", and "yes" over and over again instead of jumping to the waypoint where he leaves the cave... any suggestions?
    Have you checked so bot walks with arrow keys and not map-clicks? I will check this soon and hopefully i can find whats going on there. It might be so that you got trapped by monsters and bot skipped some waypoints, that happened once to me but never happened since.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
    Crocodile Script!

Still deposit don't work for me

it don't open brown backpack for deposit items

i use
    BPDP = Brown backpack
    stack = beach
    no stack items = purple
    Change the brown backpack to something else, somehow it wont open brown backpack no matter what i do. It opens brown backpack as mainbp, but not in maindpbp :S. I will try find a fix for this, meanwhile just change backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by magnun wilton graeff View Post

after use windbot the program and download two scripts here server, I was robbed !! really can not trust these dirty programs.
    I think you are in the wrong part of the forum for this kind of complaint, however, when you download a script make sure to check script while using it and read some comments wich helps. There is alot of serious people here in forum spending hundreds of hours just to create a good free script for everyone. And try to keep it in english so everyone can understand.