Signup Now
Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Free User

Edron dragon lair profit?

Hello, will i handle edron dragon lair on 60ek with knight set, medusa shield, warrior helmet, zaoan shoes, 50lvl sword and 80/73 skill? I must have profit since i got no money. It would be nice if the bot could resupply only with money(so i wont have to have much money in bank) It's not necessary. What i care about is profit. I used to bot on bonelord cave bot profist is almost none bcs on my server bonelord eyes are 600gp. So main question will i have profit?

Free User
    Lich hell test on level 94 knight

EXP/H : 150K-220K
    LOOT/H : -15K

Sometimes stuck in manashop I dont know why.
    Can you check that bro?
    The script is not 100% afk yet. Is very good to up level fast with some waste

Quote Originally Posted by przemosupero View Post
    Hello, will i handle edron dragon lair on 60ek with knight set, medusa shield, warrior helmet, zaoan shoes, 50lvl sword and 80/73 skill? I must have profit since i got no money. It would be nice if the bot could resupply only with money(so i wont have to have much money in bank) It's not necessary. What i care about is profit. I used to bot on bonelord cave bot profist is almost none bcs on my server bonelord eyes are 600gp. So main question will i have profit?
    You can hunt dragons with that level and skills yes. I dont know if its profit or not, you can test it and if its good you can post here your results to let everyone know.

Quote Originally Posted by didak View Post
    Lich hell test on level 94 knight

EXP/H : 150K-220K
    LOOT/H : -15K

Sometimes stuck in manashop I dont know why.
    Can you check that bro?
    The script is not 100% afk yet. Is very good to up level fast with some waste
    I will check it

Tiquanda Dragon Lairs

Vocation: Knight
    Recommended Level: 130+
    Difficulty: Medium
    Exp/hr (without bonus): 340k/h
    Loot/hr: -20k/h or 10k/h
    Note: Start at DP Ankrahmun
    Tested on a 122 knight.

Features:

Requirements:
    Nothing.

Backpack Setup:

Note: You can change bps without any problem , just don't repeat colours. And always put backpacks in FIRST depot box.

Hotkeys:

* Exura Ico
    * Mana Potion
    * Health potion
    * Utura/utura gran
    * Exori gran (optional)
    * Exori (optional)
    * Exori hur (optional)
    * Exori Ico (optional)

Download Script:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Raiven; 04-07-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Free User

Some of the scripts

Man, your scripts rock! I've tried out Swamp troll, tortoise/crocodile, stone golem/gargoyle, yalahar mutated humans, apes and the shearing factory, all has worked very fine for me! The only one I had problems with was crocodile at level pre 20, I felt like I needed to upgrade my weapon before I could beat them properly.

Also Yalahar mutated humans, thing is that even though I put "go back with 10 manas", my character keeps hunting till he got 0 left and then goes back, don't know why, still has its healing potion as backup though.

Done them all 100% afk and earned tons of profit, especially at shearing factory and swamp trolls. Thanks alot man!
    Last edited by Dumkorven; 01-19-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiven View Post
    You can hunt dragons with that level and skills yes. I dont know if its profit or not, you can test it and if its good you can post here your results to let everyone know.

I will check it
    The problem is: you buy for example 400 mana potions, and 100 of them are moved to the "loot bp" and get stucks. And is VERY risky, sometimes almost dead, I recommend level +100 ^^
    Last edited by didak; 01-19-2016 at 09:22 PM. Reason: incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by didak View Post
    The problem is: you buy for example 400 mana potions, and 100 of them are moved to the "loot bp" and get stucks. And is VERY risky, sometimes almost dead, I recommend level +100 ^^
    There is no reason for manas to be moved to lootbp. I will test script and see whats going on.

Free User
    About the bonelord cave script. It works great, but can you make it possible to exori if there is enough summons around you? It wont exori if there is example 4 crypt summon attacking even thought exori count is at 2.

Free User
    in yalahar green djinns when refilling bot take off ring at spawn and if djinn drunk u u will stuck next to door

Quote Originally Posted by Paskahuora View Post
    About the bonelord cave script. It works great, but can you make it possible to exori if there is enough summons around you? It wont exori if there is example 4 crypt summon attacking even thought exori count is at 2.
    yes, ill edit it soon

Quote Originally Posted by wizjoner View Post
    in yalahar green djinns when refilling bot take off ring at spawn and if djinn drunk u u will stuck next to door
    oh, i will edit it soon