Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haha

I don't want defend "Ibot", because I didn't make me decision yet if I will stay here or in ibot (because I don't have so much time to bot :P I prefer just do scripts. So Ibot like now (for me) have this plus that here are 26k people.) But:

Quote Originally Posted by K4r4biN View Post
    Lol at Jonatas, the creator of ibot. He have seen windbot use browse field and ppl started talking about it and the reason they are leaving is cause windbot is better + SPECIALLY HE HAVE SEEN THESE LIKES FOR LUCAS FOR BROWSE FIELD, so he used to release version that use it too ;oooooooooooo
    I have some friends in staff and I know, that this option was testing earlier. So it's not like "omg, he has it! I will do it immediately too!". If I'm well informed, it was already done some time ago, but it wasn't public. Only staff, focus members etc could test it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    And he changed his prices[...]
    Price was changed only for Christmas. After Christmas, it will be again normal like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Spens View Post
    I have some friends in staff and I know, that this option was testing earlier. So it's not like "omg, he has it! I will do it immediately too!". If I'm well informed, it was already done some time ago, but it wasn't public. Only staff, focus members etc could test it.
    Jonatas actually decompile other's work to copy good stuff for his bot, that's why now he got an "Improved Looting System", you can ask on tpforums, if I'm not right I'll live stream my balls being cutted off.

I have been in the staff and, still now, have inside info. This has been in the making for ages, but the first real release was this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Jonatas actually decompile other's work to copy good stuff for his bot, that's why now he got an "Improved Looting System", you can ask on tpforums, if I'm not right I'll live stream my balls being cutted off.
    +1 on that. (not allowing my balls to be cutted off if we're wrong, though, because even though I'm sure we're right, I don't bet that stuff.)

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Banned
    Boys will be boys, men will be men.

Banned
    Hell yea, you PMed me on ibot after my post about browse field. And well, yeah I have been HEARD like milion times about Jonatas remake looting and it will work with browse field. And also I have been asking for it many times, when it will come etc! Cause ppl are still trashing bodys. And now after seeing Lucas made it, he has to copy and release bot with this option. Look, that Jonatas have been copying work of Igor Maozao (RBP). I have used RBP, then ibot, cause ibot looked easier for me. But every update Igor made, Jonatas made a small copy of it!

So well, about 6 months tests for browse field? When here we got it in first release?

Hell yea, you PMed me on ibot after my post about browse field. And well, yeah I have been HEARD like milion times about Jonatas remake looting and it will work with browse field.[...]

So well, about 6 months tests for browse field? When here we got it in first release?
    In version 2.1.8 it was added "Browse Field", but now I see that it wasn't added to looting system. Later there were only some msges about doing it and adding soon. But first release was in this week.
    So yes:

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    [...]This has been in the making for ages, but the first real release was this week.
    Raphael has right. I was wrong :/

And by the way:

Hell yea, you PMed me on ibot after my post about browse field.[...]
    I PMed you, when I read your post in topic made by Michaelangelo (old nick was better xd)(this topic: Thread: GoodBye Friends!). Excatly this:

Well, you know what's the difference ppl are leaving ibot? It's because with the new bot, we can use actions etc exactly like in neobot.
    So I was oO And I was thinking, that I need check this new bot immediately. Because neo was the bost for me. Firstly I was little sceptic, but when I came on forum, and I saw a lot of nicks, which I already now, I decided, that I will test it. Today, when I will be back from uni (and I won't be too much tired), I will try to do my first script on windbot.
    Last edited by Spens; 12-19-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Well I see,
    Skies of blues and, clouds of white,
    And the brightness of day, I like the dark
    And I think to myself,
    What a wonderful world.
    Ooo ooo ooo
    Ooo ooo ooo
    Ooo, ah ah

Ogień KURWA!

RoxZin <3

Hell yea, you PMed me on ibot after my post about browse field. And well, yeah I have been HEARD like milion times about Jonatas remake looting and it will work with browse field. And also I have been asking for it many times, when it will come etc! Cause ppl are still trashing bodys. And now after seeing Lucas made it, he has to copy and release bot with this option. Look, that Jonatas have been copying work of Igor Maozao (RBP). I have used RBP, then ibot, cause ibot looked easier for me. But every update Igor made, Jonatas made a small copy of it!

Are you drunked?