Signup Now
    Free User

Trade 3 accounts MS/Druid/Pally/Knights for 275+ mage in Celesta or Celesta Items/KK

Okay, I have three separate accounts I want to simply trade for a level 275+ Mage in Celesta or Celesta rares/KK's. Would also accept paypal for them all as well, prefer to trade/sell them all to one person for a set price/trade but would consider selling them individual.

If you have a Umbral Master Crossbow or Umbral Master Bow + and maybe 3-5kk I'll give you all three accounts for it. Same if you have a level 275+ mage. Not just set on those particular items but I do need them for my current main account.

First Account: 0 unused voucher days remaining
    153 Master Sorcerer, Magic Level: 70 and 10+ Days premium still left.

Was advertising it fully geared in other posts, but my main got hacked so I sold all the items to buy new gear a couple weeks back. Never join a teamspeak server you got from tibia fyi
    (Registration details just changed over to mine, so if you provide me $6 USD via paypal I can order a new confirmation to get a new recovery key for you if you'd like)

Second Account: 7 unused voucher days remaining
    132 Druid Calmera, Magic Level: 77 and has no premium time left
    134 Paladin Calmera, Distance Level: 104 Shielding: 92 Magic Level: 20

(Both of these characters are fully geared, bought this for my real life brother to play. Planned to give him recovery after he paid me back but he decided to not play tibia so I just started to change the registration details today, so I can not request a new confirmation key sorry)

Third Account: 11 unused voucher days remaining
    165 Knight Candia, Sword: 93 Shielding: 87 Magic Level: 8
    168 Knight Candia, Sword: 93 Shielding: 88 Magic Level: 8
    171 Knight Celesta, Sword: 93 Shielding: 87 Magic Level: 8
    178 Knight Celesta, Sword: 95 Shielding: 89 Magic Level: 8

(They have not done any quests except the 178 has done annihilator but that's it, they also have no gear on celesta but the candia do have gear. No rule violations but I do assume it was botted simply because of skills and quest history and none have used stone of insight on celesta and I know that server defeated Devo. Also I have changed the registration data so for $6 via paypal I can order you a new confirmation key if you'd like)

Attached screenshots of the First Two Accounts on the next reply, contact me via skype or PM with all offers preferably skype since I only get on here a few times a day. First level 275+ Mage or Umbral Master Crossbow or bow (preferably crossbow) will get all of these, but entertaining all KK offers, Paypal offers & Celesta Rare offers! Prefer to sell all to same person, but willing to sell separately as well! Please help me sell asap!
    Last edited by darkar; 09-24-2015 at 11:04 PM.

Free User
    First Account Screenshots:

Second Account Screenshots:

Free User
    Also would also accept $130 USD via paypal right now or 30kk in Celesta.. There worth more I am just no longer using these and don't need them collecting dust..

Free User
    Bumpng my post upi

Free User
    No Longer need Umbral Master Crossbow! Only interested in Celesta Rares/KK/Paypal!!! Taking best offer today as long as its over $30 USD!!!!