Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    im from dolera so, i dont know why u said that @Jikoe II

anyways, im just saying that i bought an ed from hewarino using Sir as middleman and nothing happened
    @everyone, if u want to buy an account always use a middleman
    Last edited by hikoj; 09-24-2015 at 04:56 PM.

@all, i do not care how many thousands of succesful deals anyone has made with anyone, one wrong doing is enough, and being good in the past doesnt prove anything

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Banned
    Ok so your guys wanna me to talk here because are mentioning me all fucking time when I am not involved on it.
    First of all i wanna see a screenshot of this @hewarino saying that the skypes that is talking is from him,reason: maybe your guys are faking that information just because we don't like him,also I wanna see how the name of the skype that is talking because maybe is this @jikoe dealing with the other one just for fun.

Second why is this Jikoe talking when he is not involved and he is not paying his windbot taxes,he just spams this forum to ban people like he did with Milor or now trying to do with this guy,I don't see any point of it.
    Third @hikoj bought a character called Paralajzer now deleted,it was on Dolera,I wanna know what character this guy is playing on Inferna and any prob that its him.

Without any screenshot of the name of the skype of Hewarino you can't ban him,end of history,now stop of spamm me like retards putting my name saying that I am his real etc

If you got some problem with him ingame beat him there not in forum Jikoe. I will not fight versus retarded people on forums like this Jikoe is.

Peace

PD: you can always use a middleman service like Dworak gots ,click here and take a look
    Last edited by Sir; 09-24-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Ok so your guys wanna me to talk here because are mentioning me all fucking time when I am not involved on it.
    First of all i wanna see a screenshot of this @hewarino saying that the skypes that is talking is from him,reason: maybe your guys are faking that information just because we don't like him,also I wanna see how the name of the skype that is talking because maybe is this @jikoe dealing with the other one just for fun.

Second why is this Jikoe talking when he is not involved and he is not paying his windbot taxes,he just spams this forum to ban people like he did with Milor or now trying to do with this guy,I don't see any point of it.
    Third @hikoj bought a character called Paralajzer now deleted,it was on Dolera,I wanna know what character this guy is playing on Inferna and any prob that its him.

Without any screenshot of the name of the skype of Hewarino you can't ban him,end of history,now stop of spamm me like retards putting my name saying that I am his real etc

If you got some problem with him ingame beat him there not in forum Jikoe. I will not fight versus retarded people on forums like this Jikoe is.

Peace

PD: you can always use a middleman service like Dworak gots ,click here and take a look
    You are retarded Sir and you just proving you are his close friend cabron, if somebody have different skype name and different bot forum name means for you he can't be banned because the names not matches eachother? are u mentally retarded or u acting only retarded???
    Hewarino i dont know you but the whole situation is clear that you stole this guy character, gtfo

Free User
    @liliput thanks for telling what u think about it +1

Free User
    @Sir well its the first time i buy a character from this forum and he seemed like h was trusted and he told me his trusted i watched afew of his trades and everything went fine untill i found out the hard way hes just some god damn scammed but no problem i gave him the chance of giving the char back or my money if he wont i will get my money back anyways and get him banned from windbot forums and from skrill. as i said before @hewarino gl selling/buying chars when ure banned from paypal and soon from skrill take care. all i will do now is wait for one of the morderators to take action and see what they can do

I am just stating facts in the posts. Only thing I cannot proof is that @Sir is known around inferna as "krommo". And @hewarino as "mathiw" and they are both real life friends, visiting the gym togheter and stuff. (but yea if someone really cares just ask anyone on inferna and they will confirm it.)Yes you are correct I am not using windbot at the moment, but that doesnt change the fact that im fighting against scammers like @hewarino @milor @milorek @mathiw @mariuszok, @Sir and many more kids from hardcore-pvp server. Few of these dirty scammers got banned already.

Scammers should be banned and punished, too sad kids like you scamming people for 100 euros over the internet. Find a real job and you can earn it within a few hours poor kid.

So did any admin check if @Diaxy is the same guy as @hewarino? Or are they from the same region? @ozzix @Raphael??????. I guess the proof I posted in a previous post should be enough to suspect them from being the same person.
    Last edited by Jikoe II; 09-24-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jikoe II View Post
    So did any admin check if @Diaxy is the same guy as @hewarino? Or are they from the same region? @ozzix @Raphael??????. I guess the proof I posted in a previous post should be enough to suspect them from being the same person.
    Mate what proof?
    I told you already story of those trades, plase don't do shit around me because it's bad for my buisness and it's an misplaced insult for me.
    I am Polish they're Spanish, I do not understand why you keep trying to ruin my reputation, you even posted in my trade thread, and its obviously not good for scripter/trader as me. P.S. I was not involved in this transaction and I am not supporting anyone in this thread if hewarino scammed he should be banned, I am just here for protect my own reputation on forum.

Staff just check it for my own peace, and plase confirm it here after it.
    Last edited by Diaxy; 09-24-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Enough, next person that posts here thats not hewarino or eternaldeath will be getting 24h ban, the person after that 48 and so forth.
    If you want to report some for scamming, make a separate thread.
    And regarding ppl using more accounts, none of the ppl mentioned in this thread has another one thats mentioned in here...

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    @hewarino you got 24hrs to post proofs
    @ozzix i think his 24h are over so what we gonna do now about him scamming me?