Signup Now
Page 46 of 495 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmax View Post
    Currently testing Fire Dragon Dojo EK on 200+ ek, Working perfectly, on 500k/h on pvp server, nice pg script, Keep good script up Roxzin!
    How can u do 500k/h on a 200ek, im botting there with a 270ek medium mode and doing max 450k/h avrg 400k/h

Quote Originally Posted by Urukhaiattack View Post
    How can u do 500k/h on a 200ek, im botting there with a 270ek medium mode and doing max 450k/h avrg 400k/h
    I guess he is doing 500 at the moment he posted. He should have a less average for sure.
    btw i have 290+ there and reachs 550-580exp/h easly(bonus)

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    when do you think u can release banuta -3-4 for mages? ( my 350 mage is waiting for it so hard
    We are doing the last tweaks on it, will be released shortly.

It isn't impossible to do 500k/h, weird is you to make 450k/h as maximum, I've seen lower levels (240 for example) doing 450 average and maximum 550 with normal stamina. Depends on your spawn settings too, he's hunting caves 4/5 only, and even with easy mode, if you're alone it's always at least 3+ monsters so it's good PG still

Quote Originally Posted by Carlocho View Post
    I guess he is doing 500 at the moment he posted. He should have a less average for sure.
    Because you're noob! Habla comigo en skype mas tarde pendejo

@topic
    Orders done! Finishing another mage script today, releasing 1 low RP script too!
    Last edited by RoxZin xD; 03-10-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Subscription about to kick in, mon!
    Let the massive botting begin, hue!
    xD
    Yours,
    pvzin

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlocho View Post
    Yeah with green stamina i made 600k/h~ @RoxZin xD im alone there and i hunt all caves so it cant be that and its spawn all the time 3+

Yeah with green stamina i made 600k/h~ @RoxZin xD im alone there and i hunt all caves so it cant be that and its spawn all the time 3+
    Try hunting only caves 4 and 5, if spawn is too slow add cave 3 to it, if you hunt all caves the exp drops considerably, the best setup is 4-5 with medium mode by now.

Quote Originally Posted by pvzin View Post
    Subscription about to kick in, mon!
    Let the massive botting begin, hue!
    xD
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAH Finally! I'm starting the massive botting too, so far 2 accs 24/7, wanna at least 8

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Free User
    About banuta deeper u really need to make it better. I put all sync spells with attacks and still making combos so bad take like 3 turns without autoatack, cant choose spawns. Sometimes take the monsters and run straight ignoring all, worst special areas ever i see... Dunno but this script for cost 900k is really bad imo, make it well or give back the money. This lure like 10 serpent spawn lol runing straight... You dude cant sell scripts like that im 205 and if i let it hunt 5 mins afk when i come its 100% dead.
    Last edited by Davyzsj; 03-10-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Free User
    The spawn chooser is more than necesary for a paid script...other guy sell the same script and much better.
    Last edited by Davyzsj; 03-10-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davyzsj View Post
    About banuta deeper u really need to make it better. I put all sync spells with attacks and still making combos so bad take like 3 turns without autoatack, cant choose spawns. Sometimes take the monsters and run straight ignoring all, worst special areas ever i see... Dunno but this script for cost 900k is really bad imo, make it well or give back the money. This lure like 10 serpent spawn lol runing straight... You dude cant sell scripts like that im 205 and if i let it hunt 5 mins afk when i come its 100% dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davyzsj View Post
    The spawn chooser is more than necesary for a paid script...other guy sell the same script and much better.
    Spawn chooser? Banuta ground floor? Gotta be kidding me. It's uber retarded to make it choose a spawn, the only one I can think of is the big center room to make optional because it's hardcore, but I won't even bother making it, the spawn can handle itself alone. You can enable the special areas hud and see that I really didn't use many, but I placed them where they needed to be placed, so u have room to run. If it's passing them, it's not my fault. It is possible to run the script on a level 180 safely, I'm going to bot my own RP 173 there and I'll share the results later. Probably I'll add GSP buyer just to be safer for lower levels like us, but seriously, the flaws on the script were fixed months ago.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Free User
    Dude if u see the script working like 5 mins u know something is going wrong on it...luring a lot of ss taking like 3 or 4 turns without auto attacking... i was making 250k/h... on a 205 is just funny...i cant hunt with this script so im angry with this... and u just need to understand it. If i buy a script is cos i dont know to use the bot 100% "good" so u need to have the script 100% working well. Other think i change the mas san from 3 to 5 and still making with 3 monsters. If u test the script with a lvl 300+ is obvius u wont have problems with lure 4 or 5 + ss
    Last edited by Davyzsj; 03-10-2014 at 11:29 PM.