Signup Now
Page 18 of 495 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vachan View Post
    The script is great, but it really really needs checkers before it does exani hur "up ( Why? Well due to lag and the update the bot walks 2 SQM when it should move 1, this happens quite often and map-click doesn't seem to work at all... Resulting in "exani hur "up" spam on the wrong SQM)
    A tip to never getting stuck is using things to change floors only on 1 floor when there's 2 changes at the same direction, it really helps. Try and see if it works better, you will waste a bit more mana potions but you won't get stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore View Post
    Just purchased Forbidden Lands for my RP.

What i noticed was, the bot shoots "exori san" that fast, that i used like 12 arrows for 5 behemoths - so barely any use of ammu (takes quite a while to kill a behe only with exori san xD)
    Lol, 12 arrows? o0 The delay isn't small, maybe you're not shooting arrows because you're healing/walking too much, because it works normally on all other RP scripts. If you show me where it is maybe I can improve the special areas or something

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post

A tip to never getting stuck is using things to change floors only on 1 floor when there's 2 changes at the same direction, it really helps. Try and see if it works better, you will waste a bit more mana potions but you won't get stuck

Lol, 12 arrows? o0 The delay isn't small, maybe you're not shooting arrows because you're healing/walking too much, because it works normally on all other RP scripts. If you show me where it is maybe I can improve the special areas or something
    So removing all "furniture" should remove this problem all together, I understand.

Free User
    Itīs when you going down behemoth cave, he usually runs around the stairs and keep exori san - around the stairs he cant shoot i think, but even when he is in the first behe spot where he runs around the stones on the ground, he does not shoot except exori san.

after setting spam rate from 300 - 500 up to 500 - 700 it works 98%.

Another thing is, i started again like 30mins ago, and when i change from prismatic bolt to arrow, i get stucked at the point when he wants withdraw cash for ammu.

if you need ss from settings or anything like that just tell me

PS: using it on a 230~ rp

Itīs when you going down behemoth cave, he usually runs around the stairs and keep exori san - around the stairs he cant shoot i think, but even when he is in the first behe spot where he runs around the stones on the ground, he does not shoot except exori san.

after setting spam rate from 300 - 500 up to 500 - 700 it works 98%.

Another thing is, i started again like 30mins ago, and when i change from prismatic bolt to arrow, i get stucked at the point when he wants withdraw cash for ammu.

if you need ss from settings or anything like that just tell me

PS: using it on a 230~ rp
    Thought it would be at the entrance, it's too tight and sometimes it can't shoot, but did you add the spell on targeting? If you did, that's one of possible reasons that it's not shooting. About ammo stuff, I got no idea of why it would get stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Vachan View Post
    So removing all "furniture" should remove this problem all together, I understand.
    Well, not all furniture, but on the spots that you go 2 floors down, it will work a lot better. The only caves that you won't need that is the 4x spawn on southern part and on leviathan spawn, the others I really recommend to put furniture on only 1 floor or none.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Free User
    [QUOTE=RoxZin xD;15000][font=tahoma]Thought it would be at the entrance, it's too tight and sometimes it can't shoot, but did you add the spell on targeting? If you did, that's one of possible reasons that it's not shooting. About ammo stuff, I got no idea of why it would get stuck

nah, didnīt added anything at targetting, think itīs just to less space to shoot arrows around the stairs, tried it to load it without cavebot enabled -> switched to crystalline and then enabled, but he keeps on sayhing "hi....hi.....hi" if i check the wpts of ank then, he keeps jumping between check withdraw -> withdraw

nah, didnīt added anything at targetting, think itīs just to less space to shoot arrows around the stairs, tried it to load it without cavebot enabled -> switched to crystalline and then enabled, but he keeps on sayhing "hi....hi.....hi" if i check the wpts of ank then, he keeps jumping between check withdraw -> withdraw
    Well, I believe I found the issue and I fixed it, redownload the script and see if it works better.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Free User
    Well, I believe I found the issue and I fixed it, redownload the script and see if it works better.
    Works now with mycological bow and crystalline arrows great! - Tho the depositer had a prob when i logged off, gonna try it tomorrow again, maybe its just a setup mistake from my side.

Havenīt tried with behemothīs so far, will do that tomorrow aswell, tho when i added ethereal spear to hydra targetting, i had to set the spam rate to 1500ms - 2000ms else he would only spam exori con.

Works now with mycological bow and crystalline arrows great! - Tho the depositer had a prob when i logged off, gonna try it tomorrow again, maybe its just a setup mistake from my side.

Havenīt tried with behemothīs so far, will do that tomorrow aswell, tho when i added ethereal spear to hydra targetting, i had to set the spam rate to 1500ms - 2000ms else he would only spam exori con.
    Probably you got ping too low or too high, try editing the SpellsRP hotkey, increase the wait() on spells (exori con/san) and it will work a lot better. I didn't have issues with hydras, botted them for 3 staminas, did 6 tasks and I would still bot them if I had a premium royal paladin xD

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Free User
    Probably you got ping too low or too high, try editing the SpellsRP hotkey, increase the wait() on spells (exori con/san) and it will work a lot better. I didn't have issues with hydras, botted them for 3 staminas, did 6 tasks and I would still bot them if I had a premium royal paladin xD
    Aww dude, now it works perfectly xD. Simply a lil' message pop's up when starting the script. Problem with mas san script blabla. But thatīs aint a problem since mas san cause such less dmg on a hydra itīs not worth the mana

Aww dude, now it works perfectly xD. Simply a lil' message pop's up when starting the script. Problem with mas san script blabla. But thatīs aint a problem since mas san cause such less dmg on a hydra itīs not worth the mana
    It popped up an error? It shouldn't o0 but it doesn't use mas san on hydras, just on behemoths :P I'll see what I can do

@topic
    Trying to fix the Formogar Mines Nightmares X1 not responding while loading alone, but seriously I can't understand why it does that. Will try to fix it tonight, else I'll compensate all customers that got it with another script.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP