Signup Now
Page 123 of 495 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 4947
    Free User
    roxZin can you msg here or somwhere when you upload a script beacouse if i dont read yours up msg i dont know that you upload hardocre deepling, echh

Quote Originally Posted by broedrost View Post
    I'm MS ^^ I suppose I'll just wait until it's fixed. But I still can't understand - it worked fine for a week or so - then just started dying. What happened? Some windbot update that fucked it up? ;p Because the script version was the same... XD
    Probably, I have no idea. I patched it for MS too, so you can redownload and test it if you feel like it. The main issues were with pausewalking(), with a low value it works great for people that got fast connections/pcs, with a higher one it works better for people like me, so I added a random value, if you feel it's too high you can make it lower and it will be great too.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Probably, I have no idea. I patched it for MS too, so you can redownload and test it if you feel like it. The main issues were with pausewalking(), with a low value it works great for people that got fast connections/pcs, with a higher one it works better for people like me, so I added a random value, if you feel it's too high you can make it lower and it will be great too.
    Both my connection and PC is great so I assume I will use a low value then. But still, my script was the same as before and just started being bad without changing anything. It's very strange ^^

edit: when I get the working version I will use it on MS in my showcase so you will get alot of publicity ;]

Banned
    i want hardcore deepings for ED but 2.1kk in a preview world for a script is waaaay too much, specially when there are scripts like lizard city or hardcore banuta for cheaper than that u.u.... anyway your scripts look great , probably one day i will decide to pay that much hahaha (or not :P)

Both my connection and PC is great so I assume I will use a low value then. But still, my script was the same as before and just started being bad without changing anything. It's very strange ^^

edit: when I get the working version I will use it on MS in my showcase so you will get alot of publicity ;]
    The download link is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Encor View Post
    i want hardcore deepings for ED but 2.1kk in a preview world for a script is waaaay too much, specially when there are scripts like lizard city or hardcore banuta for cheaper than that u.u.... anyway your scripts look great , probably one day i will decide to pay that much hahaha (or not :P)
    Well yeah I'm considering changing the price for the scripts at least for preview, reduce them a bit. Don't know when though!

Quote Originally Posted by tralala View Post
    roxZin can you msg here or somwhere when you upload a script beacouse if i dont read yours up msg i dont know that you upload hardocre deepling, echh
    It's already updated, it got new stuff, I just need to see if the shooter is working, if you wanna test it, it's the same download link from the first time you downloaded it.

@topic
    All orders done!

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

It's already updated, it got new stuff, I just need to see if the shooter is working, if you wanna test it, it's the same download link from the first time you downloaded it.
    I'll try it

Banned

Well yeah I'm considering changing the price for the scripts at least for preview, reduce them a bit. Don't know when though!

Let me know if you decide to do it, i would love to pay with cash in aurera :P

Free User

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://s28.postimg.org/xy39gk461/image.jpg). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Bro, actually there is not an "move potions" buttom at "setup"... I mean for the rp hide destroyers one, the mana potions my char buy he didn't move to supplybp, stills at main bp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (86.5 KB, 3 views)
    Last edited by Abnermart; 05-30-2014 at 06:19 AM.

free bumpek Hardcore deeplings for MS seems to be working again!! Is hidden lizards patched, too?

nice that you got it fixed. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Abnermart View Post

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://s28.postimg.org/xy39gk461/image.jpg). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Bro, actually there is not an "move potions" buttom at "setup"... I mean for the rp hide destroyers one, the mana potions my char buy he didn't move to supplybp, stills at main bp
    Oh, damn. It's there now, redownload the script. I will add new stuff to it soon just need to finish another script update.

free bumpek Hardcore deeplings for MS seems to be working again!! Is hidden lizards patched, too?

nice that you got it fixed. cheers
    Oh, awesome news then! Didn't patch Hidden Lizards yet, will do it today.

@topic
    All orders done, thanks guys!

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK