Signup Now
Page 117 of 495 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4942
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post

Lucas made the rune shooter for us. It's basically the same as the one Bug uses on his scripts, I've compared them. I'll wait for @Mamuth's PM to see what's the difference between the current shooter and the old one, because it doesn't make much sense to me, I didn't change much of it.
    I'll look into writing a new shooter

Free User
    why wont the RP drefia grims script buy gfbs? says only hi runes yes bye. and wont by any

Quote Originally Posted by amelx View Post
    why wont the RP drefia grims script buy gfbs? says only hi runes yes bye. and wont by any
    Do you got the Rune Refill enabled? What's your Total Rune and Hunt Rune amount?

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    y. total 500. hunt 400. leave 150

Banned
    Bro listen i redownload the script i dont change anything i just put the same backpack what u write on settings
    1. Character go to bank dont withdraw money
    2.he go to shop dont buy ammo and manas
    3.he stay on the same floor like five minuts and he dotn do anything
    4.cavebot and all options its good i dont do anything i just put on windbot your script and dont change anything then if u see the photo what i add on the forum u see everything. Then dont tell me i put something wrong just put your character and check that omg all person buy from u script and u just say check that becouse its not your fould ? Ridiciolus for me its not profesional bro just make on your character check that and make some otcher becouse i bought from u script and its not work

Free User
    Do you got the Rune Refill enabled? What's your Total Rune and Hunt Rune amount?
    hes not moving outside dp. wont pick the gfbs out from extra/supply bp in dp or run to rune shop to by gfbs somehow..... wont make it work and i got rune enabled on cavebot

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Commander View Post
    Bro listen i redownload the script i dont change anything i just put the same backpack what u write on settings
    1. Character go to bank dont withdraw money
    2.he go to shop dont buy ammo and manas
    3.he stay on the same floor like five minuts and he dotn do anything
    4.cavebot and all options its good i dont do anything i just put on windbot your script and dont change anything then if u see the photo what i add on the forum u see everything. Then dont tell me i put something wrong just put your character and check that omg all person buy from u script and u just say check that becouse its not your fould ? Ridiciolus for me its not profesional bro just make on your character check that and make some otcher becouse i bought from u script and its not work
    Do the following: Open Scripter > Persistent, you will see a persistent called "updateWorld". Disable and enable it, run the script again and see if it returns errors, because it's reading the setup normally here, doesn't make much sense for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by amelx View Post
    hes not moving outside dp. wont pick the gfbs out from extra/supply bp in dp or run to rune shop to by gfbs somehow..... wont make it work and i got rune enabled on cavebot
    Oh yes, do you got ExtraBP? Runes go into them, probably that's why. If you do, I'll take a look at it, but the action is correct, the city part is fully working because I can test that with any character.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Banned
    Bro i do what u told and always the same character dont buy mana and ammo from shop he dont withdraw manas from bank and if he go left side darashia he canot do anythign he just stay on one floor soory bro but i wannt back cash u sold me script and its nto work u dont checking that dont make sense your selling script what not work u cant help me u can;t test it then back my cash

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Commander View Post
    Bro i do what u told and always the same character dont buy mana and ammo from shop he dont withdraw manas from bank and if he go left side darashia he canot do anythign he just stay on one floor soory bro but i wannt back cash u sold me script and its nto work u dont checking that dont make sense your selling script what not work u cant help me u can;t test it then back my cash
    Then if you didn't touch the setup, that's a WindBot bug and not the script's, I can't do anything if it's a bot bug. It's reading all the setup from that persistent I told you to disable and enable. If you did that and it's still not working, then I'll have to report this issue to Lucas.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Free User

Do the following: Open Scripter > Persistent, you will see a persistent called "updateWorld". Disable and enable it, run the script again and see if it returns errors, because it's reading the setup normally here, doesn't make much sense for it to happen.

Oh yes, do you got ExtraBP? Runes go into them, probably that's why. If you do, I'll take a look at it, but the action is correct, the city part is fully working because I can test that with any character.
    yea mate i got the extra bp he wont pick up gfbs from it somehow and then he goes up +1 floor at dp and stays there : / do u mind sending ur setup to me? on the mail i bought the script from?