Signup Now
Page 111 of 495 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4947
    Free User
    He is going to the many portal when i start hunt in 0 hydra killed thats why i must turn off kill boss to go hunting spawn.

Edit: he is always using sd never spells xD, no anti paralyse hotkey
    Last edited by shooter; 05-22-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Free User
    Bought a script check your mail

Free User
    your Hidden Mines Destroyers dosent refill softs even if i have checked in to do it and also it dont work anymore during the mini world change

Free User
    nevermind about world change it worked now but still no refilling softs

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    He is going to the many portal when i start hunt in 0 hydra killed thats why i must turn off kill boss to go hunting spawn.

Edit: he is always using sd never spells xD, no anti paralyse hotkey
    Anti paralyze was causing people's deaths on ground floor, I removed it, you don't really need it. It's always using sds because you got sds on yourself, if you have 0 sds it will use spells. The script is based on shooting SDs so I don't see a point in why it would need to use spells always. About The Many, somehow you set it to true. I will investigate this issue tomorrow, thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by galkon View Post
    Bought a script check your mail
    Sent, thank you!

nevermind about world change it worked now but still no refilling softs
    How many soft boots did you declare on setup and how many you had on you? I think it was with the old Svargrond waypoints, will take a look, if it is then you can redownload the script in 5 minutes and it will be working normally =)
    Last edited by RoxZin xD; 05-22-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post

Anti paralyze was causing people's deaths on ground floor, I removed it, you don't really need it. It's always using sds because you got sds on yourself, if you have 0 sds it will use spells. The script is based on shooting SDs so I don't see a point in why it would need to use spells always. About The Many, somehow you set it to true. I will investigate this issue tomorrow, thanks for the report.

Sent, thank you!

How many soft boots did you declare on setup and how many you had on you? I think it was with the old Svargrond waypoints, will take a look, if it is then you can redownload the script in 5 minutes and it will be working normally =)
    had 1 but still not going to refill

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    The Draken floors are optional, so if you want you can ignore them.
    Howmany k/h should I get without the draken floors? thx

Quote Originally Posted by broedrost View Post
    To follow up on this:

I downloaded the new version but I don't really have the balls to even test it. I bought your Hidden Lizard script for mages and I get the same problem there. The avalanche is soooo so slow that I can get trapped and killed, but I have no idea why. My hotkeys are set right and I checked the differences between your avalanch hotkey and like BugWT's and I see no big difference.

My computer is good and my ping is good, every other script I use is floating on good but both your script has gotten very weird. Because when I first purchased this Deepling script, it worked fine. Afk for like 30 hours and no problem, now I can't even afk 15-20 minutes without getting fully trapped in that "large room". I tried turning off wave-option but still didn't matter. Did you forget the "setpriority" thing in Hidden Lizard script as well?

I might try to bot here again but I just want some solid answer to why I'm dying, since I'm level 330+ and the script is recommended for 290+ and you said yourself you botted there on 250 mage...

Sorry if you think I'm rude or something but I need your help and you might help others, including yourself aswell =)
    regards!

Quote Originally Posted by broedrost View Post
    To follow up on this:

I downloaded the new version but I don't really have the balls to even test it. I bought your Hidden Lizard script for mages and I get the same problem there. The avalanche is soooo so slow that I can get trapped and killed, but I have no idea why. My hotkeys are set right and I checked the differences between your avalanch hotkey and like BugWT's and I see no big difference.

My computer is good and my ping is good, every other script I use is floating on good but both your script has gotten very weird. Because when I first purchased this Deepling script, it worked fine. Afk for like 30 hours and no problem, now I can't even afk 15-20 minutes without getting fully trapped in that "large room". I tried turning off wave-option but still didn't matter. Did you forget the "setpriority" thing in Hidden Lizard script as well?

I might try to bot here again but I just want some solid answer to why I'm dying, since I'm level 330+ and the script is recommended for 290+ and you said yourself you botted there on 250 mage...

Sorry if you think I'm rude or something but I need your help and you might help others, including yourself aswell =)
    regards!
    Funny, Hidden Lizards here the avalanche hotkey worked flawless for me and I got some lags from time to time and yes, I forgot the setpriority() on Hidden Lizards too, I added it now thanks for the heads-up. But still, it's really weird. We're working on a new shooter for all vocations

I'll take a look on Hardcore Deeplings with my higher ED for a few hours to see if I can fix it, atm I'm updating the Deeplings South script :P

Quote Originally Posted by tiagokg View Post
    Howmany k/h should I get without the draken floors? thx
    Something around 150-200k/h I guess. Depends on how fast it's spawning.

had 1 but still not going to refill
    Redownload the script, I fixed it. Thanks for the report.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

@Banuta -1.

I added like 4 more special areas to avoid luring too much mobs.

Where is option to chose "hardcore nw"?