Signup Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    When i connect via remote deskopt all is fine but when i am closing RD the Tibia is Disconnecting no idea why + i can open 4+ backpacks but the problem is smth with mouse and he dont want open those bps. Your Remote Deskopt wasn't disconnecting tibia ?
    I suggest you to use TightVNC, as PMed. Remote desktop bring some troubles when you disconnect.

Banned
    or just use the high pop Program -https://www.teamviewer.com/en/

Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    When i connect via remote deskopt all is fine but when i am closing RD the Tibia is Disconnecting no idea why + i can open 4+ backpacks but the problem is smth with mouse and he dont want open those bps. Your Remote Deskopt wasn't disconnecting tibia ?
    yes, the problem with remote desktop is: if you close the connection it will logout from the secion so i just use it to setup, before of run i connect via vnc also when you connect with vnc the vps take the max resolution instead of the remote desktop way whitch take the resolution of you pc, also teamviewer do not work on that vps(atleast for me)

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinYaire View Post
    yes, the problem with remote desktop is: if you close the connection it will logout from the secion so i just use it to setup, before of run i connect via vnc also when you connect with vnc the vps take the max resolution instead of the remote desktop way whitch take the resolution of you pc, also teamviewer do not work on that vps(atleast for me)
    Teamviewer is working but VNC you use TightVNC Viewer??

Free User
    I use teamviewer for about 1 year ago and never have problem, I bought in nfoservers with vps in Atlanta. Two cores. allways open 6 client with windaddons with the config:

framerrate control
    not focused 1.0 FPS
    Game GUI: 10.0 FPS

TightVNC Viewer is good but teamviewer have better graphics, besides that with TightVNC need key licencie
    Last edited by Paranoid; 09-30-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    I use teamviewer for about 1 year ago and never have problem, I bought in nfoservers with vps in Atlanta. Two cores. allways open 6 client with windaddons with the config:

framerrate control
    not focused 1.0 FPS
    Game GUI: 10.0 FPS

TightVNC Viewer is good but teamviewer have better graphics, besides that with TightVNC need key licencie
    Yep i changed resolution and i hope now wont have problems with backpacks and i am using teamviewer also it have better graphic

Free User
    I was using nfos this is very good VPS

Free User
    @Dworak: I used NFO for 3 years and was quite satisfied with their service. They have some workarounds you need to do when you use their vps. It happens with all garkstal scripts, I don't know about yours, you can't have the tibia clients on focus. For some reason the mouse doesn't work pretty well when opening bps and in most of the cases the ping jumps from 30 to 400 just because you have the tibia in focus. What I usually did was opened and maximized all tibias I needed then I opened a fully width windows explorer and let it focused, whenever it was needed I could have a quick peek at any tibia client but I never watched them directly from the VPS only by tibiacast on my own PC. I also use Teamviewer, way better than VNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipe Dean View Post
    @Dworak: I used NFO for 3 years and was quite satisfied with their service. They have some workarounds you need to do when you use their vps. It happens with all garkstal scripts, I don't know about yours, you can't have the tibia clients on focus. For some reason the mouse doesn't work pretty well when opening bps and in most of the cases the ping jumps from 30 to 400 just because you have the tibia in focus. What I usually did was opened and maximized all tibias I needed then I opened a fully width windows explorer and let it focused, whenever it was needed I could have a quick peek at any tibia client but I never watched them directly from the VPS only by tibiacast on my own PC. I also use Teamviewer, way better than VNC.
    Strange, the problems you mentioned could be caused by teamviewer, no?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Strange, the problems you mentioned could be caused by teamviewer, no?
    I don't know prolly yes, but dworak is using teamviewer aswell. I hate the idea of VNC not having a mouse's right click feature and teamviewer is way better in my opinion.