Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    1. Characters which you have to test scripts
    Right now I have only one EK 215, and I have acess to RP 70, MS 80, ED 50 and some EKs 60,70.
    I last botted with Neobot. I stopped playing Tibia 3 years ago, so I sold all my money and chars: EK 287, MS 100, RP 140, ED 180, MS 150.
    The only thing I didn't sell was my current account, which was final warning and I bought it cheap for moneymaking.

2. Country
    Brazil - I speak english quite fine.

3. Why you
    I'm on the last year of university. I study Information Systems, so I have a decent programming and logic (which is the most important) skill. I also work on the area.
    I play Tibia since 2004, I have an extense knowledge on 'tibian stuffs' - quests, items, places, rules... <I used to be Senior Tutor for 2 years xd>
    That said, I can identify bugs, I can fix them and I can suggest you improvements.

4. How much time you have to Test our scripts
    I work and study during the week, so I have only 3-5h per day to play. On weekend I have all day.
    I hardly bot 100% away. I'm always home when my char is botting.

1 - I am currently available to test scripts , 84 k , 115 k , 166 k , 117 ms , 134 ms , 50 ed , rp 80 ( among some other characters I boteio to my fellow guild )

2 - I'm Brazilian . I have no fluency in English or Polish but I can well understand and communicate .

3 - The reason why I am suitable for the job is that I am web programmer ( program in php , css , html , java ) and also C # programmer , so I conheimento on practical programming what can help find and resolve possible problems may arise during the testing scripts , I am quick to recognize errors and possible failures in scripts ( what can optimize your scripts in order to obtain better performance and quality to its customers ) , besides that I really like to open Twitte Tv scripts showing that 'm using and posting photos of the scripts that use.

4 - I 'm more active at night and early morning and on weekends ( all day on weekends) , because during the day I work and college computer science .

Wind Powered
    I Decide to took @Fehziim and @RazerMouse guys Confirm me on Private or there if still want be Testers then i will contact you on Private
    Regards

Free User
    I'm not windpowered atm but i'll get it directly if u decide u need another tester.

If u do looking for more testers I got some chars,
    1. 180 ek, 270 ek, 215 ek ,284 ek ,260 ed, 308 ek, 234 ek, 294 rp, 203 rp, and some free acc moneymakers
    2. I'm swedish.
    3. I got some chars and diffrent levels on most of them which is good when trying scripts.
    4. I'm not studying nor working so I got lots of time to try your scripts.

Yours,

Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    I Decide to took @Fehziim and @RazerMouse guys Confirm me on Private or there if still want be Testers then i will contact you on Private
    Regards
    Yes i will want to be a tester!

Wind Powered
    @Fehziim so msg me on facebook.com/Dworakk
    @SuNe close thread please ;-)

Add !

Okidoki!

Closed.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ