Signup Now
    Free User

Where to power level RP from 8 to 200?

Hi guys.. I want to manually level up my pally from 8 to 200 and I wish you guys could tell me where to do that..
    I have EKs 260+ and EDs 260+ to help me with that and I don't care about waste..

PS: I have some days of voucher, but I think I'll activate it when I get 80~100

Can you guys help me please?

Free User
    8-20 Trolls AB
    20-40 - Rotworms Thais/Edron
    40-60 Ghostland
    60-70/80 - Some pirates maybe task
    80-100 - Wyrms LB/Dragons
    100-140 - DL's
    140-160 Corruption Hole -1
    160+ Corruption Hole -2

I thinks it's good solution for your situation, but if someone has experience in PG pallys then he can suggest you go hunt somewhere else.

Cheers m8

Free User
    if u want to power level, u don't need to go trolls or rots...
    get some stealth rings and go cyclops and stay there to around level 25-30
    this level is easy to level up, you have a lot of places to go... maybe ankra tombs, yalahar cemetery easy parts, or apes.. spear/ammo is up to you, but u get more range with x-bow or bows. get around 50
    at level 50, u can go dragons darashia, with composite hornbow, or zombies yalahar , with carefull. u get easily level 70...
    at level 70, u can keep going zombies or dragons, they still good until level 90, but if u are tired of those resps (i would be) u can try DL's, one by one, wyrms, or, i would choose this one, ramoa surface with bolts and mas san.
    at level 90-100... u have some more places... u can go muggy plains, cemetery-1, u can also get a blocker and go grims, or, be hardcore and hunt grims with fire walls.
    around level 130-140, u should go hydras, corruption hole-1, DL poi, DL fenrock, or u can try, with some carefull, drunken fellow.
    furthermore... u only need handplay, skills and money... u can actually hunt almost everywhere, besides hard quests and others...
    drunken fellow mines still good, but u can try formogar mines, behes edron, banuta... paladin is awesome to farm Paw and Fur task points, so try to do it. and be happy
    see ya boy, i hope i could help a little

Marksz.

>:edit: If i were u, i would activate my voucher around level 120-140.
    Last edited by Markisio; 09-15-2015 at 12:02 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    8-20 Trolls AB
    20-40 - Rotworms Thais/Edron
    40-60 Ghostland
    60-70/80 - Some pirates maybe task
    80-100 - Wyrms LB/Dragons
    100-140 - DL's
    140-160 Corruption Hole -1
    160+ Corruption Hole -2

I thinks it's good solution for your situation, but if someone has experience in PG pallys then he can suggest you go hunt somewhere else.

Cheers m8
    Thank you for the tips, bro. I'll try those 80+ tips you gave to me when I get some level

Quote Originally Posted by Markisio View Post
    if u want to power level, u don't need to go trolls or rots...
    get some stealth rings and go cyclops and stay there to around level 25-30
    this level is easy to level up, you have a lot of places to go... maybe ankra tombs, yalahar cemetery easy parts, or apes.. spear/ammo is up to you, but u get more range with x-bow or bows. get around 50
    at level 50, u can go dragons darashia, with composite hornbow, or zombies yalahar , with carefull. u get easily level 70...
    at level 70, u can keep going zombies or dragons, they still good until level 90, but if u are tired of those resps (i would be) u can try DL's, one by one, wyrms, or, i would choose this one, ramoa surface with bolts and mas san.
    at level 90-100... u have some more places... u can go muggy plains, cemetery-1, u can also get a blocker and go grims, or, be hardcore and hunt grims with fire walls.
    around level 130-140, u should go hydras, corruption hole-1, DL poi, DL fenrock, or u can try, with some carefull, drunken fellow.
    furthermore... u only need handplay, skills and money... u can actually hunt almost everywhere, besides hard quests and others...
    drunken fellow mines still good, but u can try formogar mines, behes edron, banuta... paladin is awesome to farm Paw and Fur task points, so try to do it. and be happy
    see ya boy, i hope i could help a little

Marksz.

>:edit: If i were u, i would activate my voucher around level 120-140.
    Thank you too for your time. I'm making some burst arrows on a friend's char, so I can kill up to 8 monsters at the same time with a blocker! maybe I'll try grim reapers and later (on lvl 25 +/-), I'll go roshamuul.When my friends go offline, I'll do what else you said. Thank you

Ye, maybe it's better to activate voucher only when I get 120-140

Free User
    Activating voucher on 120-140 is kinda pointless. You can do this at 200-220 and go to Vengoth Castle. You'll have 1,5kk/h there which is fucking awesome. You will even have profit there. Marksio gave you great examples where to hunt. RP is very good profession to gain levels and money, making task points so keep leveling him up

Free User
    The best place to PG a paladin is ORAMOND..

You can start there at 75+ with Arbalest and drill bolt's , very carefully taking 2 by 2 always and never going after the Hunter when he is low HP;

there is no better experience for a solo paladin at this level, you will be able to make level 100 in a matter of 1 to 3 days.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    Activating voucher on 120-140 is kinda pointless. You can do this at 200-220 and go to Vengoth Castle. You'll have 1,5kk/h there which is fucking awesome. You will even have profit there. Marksio gave you great examples where to hunt. RP is very good profession to gain levels and money, making task points so keep leveling him up
    Thank you too, man! I'll think about it

Quote Originally Posted by lostmayhem View Post
    The best place to PG a paladin is ORAMOND..

You can start there at 75+ with Arbalest and drill bolt's , very carefully taking 2 by 2 always and never going after the Hunter when he is low HP;

there is no better experience for a solo paladin at this level, you will be able to make level 100 in a matter of 1 to 3 days.
    Thanks bro! I'll try it for sure :P

My conception (good skilled RP):
    10~30: Zombies isle or cyclops, both with stealth ring
    30~50: Dragons
    50~70: Necros Drefia, High Class Lizards, Dragons, Wyrms and you can try DLs but be carefull!
    70~90 (Drill Bolts <3): DLs, Frost (Energy Walls), Lizards, Wyrms?...
    80~100+: Assassin Stars, GFB, mas san, and Rush as a Motherf**** at Tombs luring tones of monsters! (500k+ per hour)
    100+: Still DLs, Frosts, Grims Drefia with fire wall (requires balls), Oramond Minos? (meeh)
    130+: DL POI with firewalker, lure mode and mas san/avalanche (you can stay here till 200), Grims?, Grimvale? - In this level range you dont have much choices to rush, just profit (paly life be like ='( )

Why to buy so many scripts, u can easy PG in 2 scripts till 90 level :

- Edron troll to get some levels fast

- Helheim! U can try to start from low level, 1 floor is easy, only ghouls and mummies, and stay ther till 90 i get there 150k exp/h

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by negative View Post
    My conception (good skilled RP):
    10~30: Zombies isle or cyclops, both with stealth ring
    30~50: Dragons
    50~70: Necros Drefia, High Class Lizards, Dragons, Wyrms and you can try DLs but be carefull!
    70~90 (Drill Bolts <3): DLs, Frost (Energy Walls), Lizards, Wyrms?...
    80~100+: Assassin Stars, GFB, mas san, and Rush as a Motherf**** at Tombs luring tones of monsters! (500k+ per hour)
    100+: Still DLs, Frosts, Grims Drefia with fire wall (requires balls), Oramond Minos? (meeh)
    130+: DL POI with firewalker, lure mode and mas san/avalanche (you can stay here till 200), Grims?, Grimvale? - In this level range you dont have much choices to rush, just profit (paly life be like ='( )
    I'm doing tasks for now, but once I get some done, I'll try those resps too..
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by xendram View Post
    Why to buy so many scripts, u can easy PG in 2 scripts till 90 level :

- Edron troll to get some levels fast

- Helheim! U can try to start from low level, 1 floor is easy, only ghouls and mummies, and stay ther till 90 i get there 150k exp/h
    I'm not using bot on this one.. xP