Signup Now

View Poll Results: Release some free area scripts?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • of course yes!

21 87.50%
  • no..

3 12.50%
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
    @mistgun
    really loving the oramond south plains script! profit about 35k/hr and exp around 350k/hr.
    only one problem when I go to depot to leave rares and stackables it freezes and just keeps trying to push?
    It opens bp with rares in my bp then goes to the depot -> opens the depot -> opens the main dp bp
    In my main dp bp I have blue bps for rares and brown for stackables it doesn't open either but sometimes puts some from my bp into the dp but will always get stuck on some?

Sorry I'm a beginner with this bot, any help would be greatly appreciated for setting up this depositing :-)! And again thanks for the great script!
    You should have it setted like this: Main DP BP inside first depot chest and inside it few other backpacks for stacks and few for rares,
    also when you're using brown backpack it must be named brown backpack not just backpack.
    If you could take a screenshot of your setup and upload it on imgur.com i would be glad.
    Thanks

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post
    You should have it setted like this: Main DP BP inside first depot chest and inside it few other backpacks for stacks and few for rares,
    also when you're using brown backpack it must be named brown backpack not just backpack.
    If you could take a screenshot of your setup and upload it on imgur.com i would be glad.
    Thanks
    Hey thanks for the reply!

Here is my setup: http://imgur.com/s9y71a7. I think I have similar to what you are saying, the bot gets stuck dragging the same stackable over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply!

Here is my setup: http://imgur.com/s9y71a7. I think I have similar to what you are saying, the bot gets stuck dragging the same stackable over and over again
    Try changing loot backpack to other than 'blue' cuz for now i see you have blue backpack for loot and blue backpack for stackables in depot, that might be issue, thanks.

Updated Lion's Rock Script to version 1.0.2, changelog at the bottom of script's post!

Free User
    @mistgun Hello , RP Oramonds its perfect , buy i have the small problem "18:00:50 Unable to travel to 'gray island' through NPC 'Captain Fearless'. DestinationPos: 33190,31984,7" scripts works 100% but aways a i back to gray island , debug console show this menssage

Quote Originally Posted by Remendif View Post
    @mistgun Hello , RP Oramonds its perfect , buy i have the small problem "18:00:50 Unable to travel to 'gray island' through NPC 'Captain Fearless'. DestinationPos: 33190,31984,7" scripts works 100% but aways a i back to gray island , debug console show this menssage
    That shouldn't worry you, it's bug with travel() function but it doesn't affect script at all, thanks!

Free User
    Hello, i ve done 5 missions and the script still trying to start on first mission. i marked misison 5, 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 and sea rote, started on dp yalahar. dosnt work

Free User
    Hello iv done 5 first mission without script, and ur script dont begin in misison 5 he still trying in mission 1. no searote too

Quote Originally Posted by danpell View Post
    Hello iv done 5 first mission without script, and ur script dont begin in misison 5 he still trying in mission 1. no searote too
    It start's from the 1st mission, if you want to start from 5 just skip to section FifthMission

Free User
    Hi dude i testing the last version of lion's rock and my character always get stuck when him going bought mp the action bug and he get stuck, that's a nice script you doing a great job, but u can fix it? ty alot.