Well, I don't bot anymore (mostly 'cause I just haven't played in a while and figured I wanna play manually a little for a bit, but plan on trying out Windbot soon)
With that being said-I'm doing a bit of a live-stream project. Leveling a Paladin I never really played before. Started at 113, 132 right now in about 5~ Days. (only playing bonus right now)
48~ Voucher days left. I plan on going to 200 or even higher. Also streaming 280 ED game play occasionally.
So, yeah..Come check me out! I'm posting here because (sadly!!!) I know that these forums probably get more of a peek than the actual Tibia forums do (plus they don't let you promote anything on their forums cause they suck), and more players bot than don't, so it seemed like a good place to get my name out there.
link is:
twitch.tv/crooklynkeg - follow me to get a notification when I'm on, I don't have an actual schedule right now. I'll take some screens and post them here occasionally to hopefully entice people to check out the channel sometime!